Noteable off contract players in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many games has Johnson played this year? I do not mean to offend you if you are a from the land of the long black cloud but, I really do not like a team from NZ in our NRL competition in the first place. I think it best if they stick to their own competition IMO Its the only way they will improve moving forward.
We need a team in Perth and Adelaide again IMO

Hahaha yeah right the best thing that has happened to league is a team in nz

The kiwis are now competitive I would actually put a second team over there.

No I am not a kiwi and neither is my background

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many games has Johnson played this year? I do not mean to offend you if you are a from the land of the long black cloud but, I really do not like a team from NZ in our NRL competition in the first place. I think it best if they stick to their own competition IMO Its the only way they will improve moving forward.
We need a team in Perth and Adelaide again IMO

Might as well keep it the NSWRL shouldn’t have brought Queensland teams in.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its just 4 players, watch the tries and premierships come... the club should get it done
1. Kalyn Ponga
6. Milford
7. Ash Taylor
9. Damien Cook

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might as well keep it the NSWRL shouldn’t have brought Queensland teams in.
You know what? I agree lol coz I originate from Greenacre in Sydney, moved to Brisbane in 1993....these two heads up here are hard to deal with living down south let alone living amongst them in their own back yard FFSs
"no Kiwi team = lots of extra players to bring over to gods country, train them the right way to play NRL then we can have the players to share around so we can have a team in each state......the Kiwi's can live happily ever after with their "OOOLLLL BLEKS" LOL
They only do well when they have at least a couple of Aussie's in their side to do the thinking for them :tonguewink:

Status
Not open for further replies.