Not First Grade Standard

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The standard and style of play has lifted across the competition in recent weeks. Even mediocre clubs with similarly horrible rosters play an aggressive, sharp, fast paced style with speed, skill and gamebreakers all over the park. Even after suffering injuries, other capable and promising players step up seamlessly... Even poorly coached teams play to a certain level that is light years ahead of ours. What does that say about Pay?

Our attack is so side to side and lumbering with unskillful forwards touching the ball more than the halves like Desball. The few players that play aggressive, show real impact, have speed or skill play limited minutes or never get the ball...

The lack of cohesion and awareness throughout the whole team is alarming and like watching a bad under 20's team. Every pass goes behind a player. There are no offloads and there's zero intent and belief.

How much longer will the Andersons accept a team that isn't first grade standard and horribly coached?

Eventually they have to swallow their pride and do the best thing for the club. The longer they leave it, the more time wasted and the more damage done. We're getting left behind by the rest of the competition.
Mark my words. The Andersons will Pay!!!!

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously, are you suggesting you wouldn't trade more than half their team, being Taupau, TTrbojevic, JTrbojevic, Cherry-Evans, Walker, Fonua-Blake and Koroisau for the same positions in our team? Far from ordinary, TT and DCE can win a game for you on their own.

Go Dogs
If you read my post you would see that I omitted players like Trobojevic Walker Cherry Evans and Fonua Blake because they have been missing. Please don't quote out of context.