non sleepers grand final thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
So nervous and pumped for tonight's game!!
Sleep just isn't gonna happen :(
Go you Bulldogs!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fmd my body is tired but my brain is wired hard lol

Its like a had a mound of coke like the final scene of Scarface lol

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt sleep well through the semi's don't like my chances tonight lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a few cat naps , had to munch down some night time cold and flu tablets to make me drowsy did not do much

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm still fuking awake, I am not normal lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr I you are a true journey man :p
Haha it seems like that.. took a month off to visit far North Qld by car. So today return to normality

Didn't expect dogs to make grand final so didn't worry about heading home grand final day..

Oops

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
only got about 4hrs sleep, woke up at 8:30 to the smell of dogs shit (new puppy haha) and i couldnt get back to sleep :( haha. So pumped for tonight ! hitting the road form newcastle in 1-2 hrs :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Slept from 7 to 930, i'm ****ed now lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In 2012 I was a nervous wreck. But this time around, I have a massive feeling of calm over me. Not sure whether its being in Brisbane with the media losing interest once the Broncos are out, or our underdog tag.... Having said that I think i'll be feeling different in 10 hours time,

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 2012 I was a nervous wreck. But this time around, I have a massive feeling of calm over me. Not sure whether its being in Brisbane with the media losing interest once the Broncos are out, or our underdog tag.... Having said that I think i'll be feeling different in 10 hours time,
Big difference between 2012 and 2014. Both our team and the opposition are different.

In 2012 our attack was based on Barba and the sweeping plays. The Storm were aggressive in coming up and shutting this play down. Also we were playing a Storm team with the big 3. They also had GF experience and we didn't at the time.

Fast forward 2014. Our attack is not dependent on an one play or player. I also think out forwards are better this year. And then there is the opposition. While a strong team they are inexperienced on the big stage. I have a feeling this will be a repeat of the 2001 GF. Everyone expected Eels to win comfortably. The Eels choked and Knights took them to the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.