Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
mods merge with some other BK thread? thx
Lol id merge it with the Trash bin.

If this, if that. If i was red i would be a fire engine.

Cross that bridge when we get to it.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
true...mannn can't we just get rid of Holdsworth, if he's in our team we won't make the 8...not unless we somehow sign up all the forwards we've lost in the past 3 years

Holdsworth is PATHETIC

X

XxFoVoSxX

true...mannn can't we just get rid of Holdsworth, if he's in our team we won't make the 8...not unless we somehow sign up all the forwards we've lost in the past 3 years

Holdsworth is PATHETIC
One of the worst players to ever wear the blue and white.
I hope I never see that bloke in first grade again

G

giant

we have had problems at no 6 since lamb retired we need to go out and buy a young solid five eight and stick with him long term.holdsworth roberts and barbar are not upto scratch far from it.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
we have had problems at no 6 since lamb retired we need to go out and buy a young solid five eight and stick with him long term.holdsworth roberts and barbar are not upto scratch far from it.
Anasta?

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anasta was our permanant 5/8 so shows what you know.

I have to disagree.

Roberts is up to scratch when he actually plays the role of a 5/8. When he doesn't have to organise he plays well. Also, Barba is what? 19 years old? He doesn't have to be up to scratch as yet.

Holdsworth is pathetic. I agree with Fovos, I hope to never see him in FG again. His slow, drop balls, kicks out on the full and when the team can't score points, he actually puts cross field bombs to Utai.

Seriously, How stupid can a player get? he played shocking in practically every game last season and was shocking in 07 too.

Argh Holdsworth, That name makes my blood boil.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just a reminder that if Noddy gets injured, or fails miserably we'll be back to Roberts/Holdsworth halves again.

Have a nice day <3
What about Barba? He's shown signs of potential and passion towards the club.

Duffman25

Grimaldi's no.1 fan
Reaction score
Barba will obviously be a big hit. If BK gets injured lets sign up Tony Grimaldi on a 1yr contract (he played halfback at Hull) im sure he'll put his neck on the line (literally). Or we could give arana taumata his 5th chance

Lets hope BK doesn't get injured for a year, by then barba will be ready

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about Barba? He's shown signs of potential and passion towards the club.
barba cant tackle

hth.

he hasnt been able to for years.. i find it crazy to believe he could have changed ways over an offseason.

i hope he proves me wrong though.

ThePump

Waterboy
Reaction score
According to Wikipedia "Kimmorley is also in line for captain of the Bulldogs." Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.