Noddy Ennis still a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
I know that the Blues want to stay loyal, but are they still going to take the duo after the performance they put on Fri night?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Yes, it's already been decided. They better pair Kimmorley with someone creative like Carney though or they'll be embarrassed.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know that the Blues want to stay loyal, but are they still going to take the duo after the performance they put on Fri night?
Of cause they are, there was nothing wrong with the dogs performance for 80 % of the game last night, much improved from previous games....just unlucky on a couple of kicks along with the disallowed try due to a fowrad pass and a couple of silly penalties....even though they lost they showed a great improvement in their over all game as a team with big improvments in defence, attack and their passing deep and getting it out wide instead of that 1 off s@#$ - im liking their new approach they showed at times last night, just got to stop slipping back to their old habits at certain points through out the game - GOOD EFFORT BY THE DOGGIES

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kimmorley was TERRIBLE last night the only time the attack looked ok is when Barba came on. Ennis should and possibly Idris on the bench

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
BK was fine on Friday and did some good things. More importantly he killed it in the City vs Country game and is the incumbant. They have picked SOO players from struggling sides before. Technically half the QLD side will be from struggling sides this year.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Kimmorleys kicks were straight down there throats all night, barba kicked into space and had more creativity with the ball.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Did Blake Green even kick the football or was it all Noddy?

In my opinion, Green didn't get involved as much as I would of liked...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Despite Kimmorley's mediocre showing last night he will be picked for game 1.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
u obviously didnt watch da game
Cuz either ur blind or have no idea. This summed up kimmorleys performance due to his poor and predicatable kicking game the dogs where down 18-6 and looking ordinary Barba comes on and in his first kick forces a goal line drop out and is first there in the kickchase. Everytime he touched the ball the dogs looked good and just couldnt complete. Kimmorley gave away pathetic penalties and kicked terribly Green who i do rate had a terrible game as well. One thing i also noticed when things got real tough and we needed something Ennis had a brain explosion or went missing. I think need the dogs need to build a team around Barba and Idris two genuine superstars and two who play to the last minute and dont give up.

Notice at the end of the game Kimmorley smiled and seemed at ease with the dragons players having a laugh i noticed Jamal walk up the tunnel with Barba completely shattered. Attitude is everything

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We weren't outplayed last night. The Queens were there for the taking. We were just too poor and ineffective to make the most of our opportunities.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
the difference between the 2 was they finished off half chances while we couldnt finish off tries that are usually scored 9 times out of 10. We bombed 3 tries they bombed 1. They win by 13

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What game were you watching champ, Kimmorley had NOTHING he was terrible in every aspect of the game!!
Lol .. Anyone that blames noddy for the loss doesn't kboe their ass from a football. Noddyvwas strong minus a couple of poor kicks.

Our forwards are the problem

sm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kimmorley was TERRIBLE last night the only time the attack looked ok is when Barba came on. Ennis should and possibly Idris on the bench
agreed ,kimmorely has nothing ,ennis on the other hand is literally a bulldog,best on field for us most weeks.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
History has proven experience counts at that level so I reckon he is still in with a chance.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Blake Green even kick the football or was it all Noddy?

In my opinion, Green didn't get involved as much as I would of liked...
The only kick I saw Green do he found space as opposed to Noddy who continually kicked straight to Boyd and Morris

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol .. Anyone that blames noddy for the loss doesn't kboe their ass from a football. Noddyvwas strong minus a couple of poor kicks.

Our forwards are the problem
you really really do not have a clue about footy champ, cause if noody played well on friday night ,how the fk was he stong their was nothing strong about that performance,his kicking game was fkking fantastic kick the ball staright to boyd they run the full lenght of the field and score and the list can go on and on! Wake up mate you obviously have NFI!!

abby.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After Farahs display today, Ennis is definitely in.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
^ Yeah Farrah crashed and burned against the rabbits. Ennis will be there for sure.
I really hope Michael Jennings makes the origin team because we will have no chance against the panthers if he is playing...
Coote is a superstar too.. Grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.