Noad 'filthy' about lack of respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Puppy Dogg,

I pretty much said how i was listening to the radio (2GB) yesterday afternoon when one of the Tele sports reporters gives today's sport liftout a plug. The reporter said there had been a "Mad Monday" incident & didn't name the team.
My heart dropped, i just thought it was going to be the Doggies. And sadly, it was...

I thought my disappointment would end when the season did.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
now im getting depressed.
Some one please tell me this is a dream lol:(

Spiros Yeeros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lets recruit more "Bra" boys into the team !!!!!! Yeah what a great idea. let's get more Criminal thugs playing for us.......

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a disgrace to malcolm noad and the bulldogs staff.
i don't think maitua and asotasi deserve that payrise next year anymore. and sonny bill should take a paycut.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sonny Bill should go bak 2 auckland 4 a few weeks and jus CHILL OUT

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
farken hell, no respect, no discipline watsoever. Kevin moore should be sacked aswell, he should of known better. man wat happened 2 the discipline our once proud club. we're becoming like south sydney, wen they had incidents like this every week frm players like darrelll trindall, craig field & julien o'niel.

wats doin man, NOAD better come down heavy on them

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Noad says he wont sack them, but I won't be too dissapointed if he does.

aVerage

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i heard sbw has gona off the rocks... drinking excessively, smoking.. and this wasn't before "he found out he was out for the season" like the media used when he got caught drink driving.. a teacher at my skool saw him drunk at 1pm at belmore n he went up2 her with vomit all over his shirt shouting n screamin.. then willie tonga was trying 2 get him back in the car

T

TdoggBulldog

hangovers are bad!:uptight:

sbw is only 20 though...... hes acting like other 20 year olds are.....its no excuse but being put under that spotlight at his age isnt the easiest thing

C

Cookie^Monstah

JoEy said:
i heard sbw has gona off the rocks... drinking excessively, smoking.. and this wasn't before "he found out he was out for the season" like the media used when he got caught drink driving.. a teacher at my skool saw him drunk at 1pm at belmore n he went up2 her with vomit all over his shirt shouting n screamin.. then willie tonga was trying 2 get him back in the car
yep...
doesnt surprise me...

he's gone nuts. i reckon the guy must be freakin depressed and using alcohol as an excuse or something...i dunno, someone needs to talk to the guy and wake him up

T

TdoggBulldog

CooKie MonstaH said:
yep...
doesnt surprise me...

he's gone nuts. i reckon the guy must be freakin depressed and using alcohol as an excuse or something...i dunno, someone needs to talk to the guy and wake him up
what 20 year old hasnt walked down a street once yelling loudly while intoxicated????

C

Cookie^Monstah

TdoggBulldog said:
what 20 year old hasnt walked down a street once yelling loudly while intoxicated????
Alot of 20 year olds that i know:grinning:

i still don't drink either, its my choice. Sonny bill said he'll stay off the grog, obviously he hasn't. his fault. i'm sick of this "blame it on the alcohol" attitude. FFS if people get into problems when they are drunk, well hello, shouldn't they just stay off the grog?? Everyone has a brain, it's not like he's mentaly incapable of making decisions or watching his own actions.

Rynan

Waterboy
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
Granted....Must of us have done something like that.

But what 20 year old HAS trashed offices at their work? And if you have, are you still working there?

They've got it too well. This is their job...they are lucky they can do something they enjoy. Why would you want to jeopardise that?

How would they like a $40,000 a year job??? :confused:

T

TdoggBulldog

CooKie MonstaH said:
Alot of 20 year olds that i know:grinning:

i still don't drink either, its my choice. Sonny bill said he'll stay off the grog, obviously he hasn't. his fault. i'm sick of this "blame it on the alcohol" attitude. FFS if people get into problems when they are drunk, well hello, shouldn't they just stay off the grog?? Everyone has a brain, it's not like he's mentaly incapable of making decisions or watching his own actions.
yer... i dont know....maybe its who he hangs around im not sure... but he seems to be influenced very easily....

T

TdoggBulldog

Rynan said:
Granted....Must of us have done something like that.

But what 20 year old HAS trashed offices at their work? And if you have, are you still working there?

They've got it too well. This is their job...they are lucky they can do something they enjoy. Why would you want to jeopardise that?

How would they like a $40,000 a year job??? :confused:
haha.... i dont have a job nor am i 20.... but i think its discusting what they've done... total disrespect for the people who work hard for them....

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
their behaviour is unexpeptable its bad enough our club already has a bad name there not making it any better.

T

TdoggBulldog

i really feel for the likes of hazem and the others who do the right thing... how do they feel when they rock up to the club in the morning and have to cop the crap from the rest of the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.