Opinion No Resilience and Poor Attitude

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our attack has struggled for years but at times we have been able to muscle up in defence on our own line.

We are not showing up in defence and lack concentration. The panthers haven’t really thrown much at us to be honest, no communication from the back as we are not numbering up.
The panthers line speed is in another dimension compared to ours and that is all fitness, resilience and attitude.

Forget our clunky attack for a second there is no excuse for other sides to be that much better in these areas as they are all meant to have these traits as professional paid athletes.

I can accept getting beat as our attack isn’t up to scratch but not on attitude and toughness.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Captain washed is setting the standards on the field

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought I might watch to see if we've improved, especially as we are playing a below strength side.
Turned it off before half time. I should have stuck to my plan not to watch another game as all I saw was the same pathetic shit.

It will be interesting to see how we turn Kikau into a lazy plodder next year, so he fits in with the Bulldog spirit.