• Thread starter Alexander the Great
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Basically, the guys refused to service her because he wasn't qualified to cut her hair. She might as well have asked a Marine Biologist to cut her daughters hair, because, like the barber, he's just as qualified.

This case will be LAUGHED OUT OF COURT, and the plaintiff will be humiliated in the process.

That's the price you pay for being a bitch.
Yes but barberbloke doenst get to piss on her face Dirty Harry style.

The poor wog is going to be thousands out of court in fees. He won’t be able to recoup that from her I don’t think,
I don’t think he can sue her.
He could represent himself but if he’s up against a lawyer he’s asking for trouble

A

Alexander the Great

Yes but barberbloke doenst get to piss on her face Dirty Harry style.

The poor wog is going to be thousands out of court in fees. He won’t be able to recoup that from her I don’t think,
I don’t think he can sue her.
He could represent himself but if he’s up against a lawyer he’s asking for trouble
Nah.. if she had no real case to bring to court his legal team can ask for costs which i hope happens.
She will have to pay for his fees plus hers.

Ive seen it happen alot especially with the Police..they have had to pay out a fair few times

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah.. if she had no real case to bring to court his legal team can ask for costs which i hope happens.
She will have to pay for his fees plus hers.

Ive seen it happen alot especially with the Police..they have had to pay out a fair few times
SHE COULD SAY SHE IS BANKRUPT OR CANT PAY RIGHT?

ALOT OF THESE FRUIT LOOP HIPPIE TYPES ARE BROKE.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i wish he did it in an arab accent like the soup nazi lol

"haircut for girl $15"

"$15? but everyone in front of us got a haircut for $10"

"you want haircut?"

"yes please"

"$20!"

"what?"

"no haircut for you"

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hairdressers cannot cut men's hair. They fuck it up over and over again.

I'll go to a barber all the time

The problem now is there aren't many barbers around because some men don't give a shit and go to hairdressers to gets simple haircut thereby cutting business to barbers, hence less barbers around
There are four barbershops in the town I live in, two run by women two run by men. Of the two run by women, one of them does a rubbish job. Last time I went there they cut one side of my fringe really short (almost crew cut short) and the other side about an inch longer. I won't go there again. I generally go to the other shop run by women as they do a decent job. Of the two shops run by men, one is run by a crotchety old fella that leaves you feeling like he'd rather be cutting your throat than your hair. I feel like I'm re3ally imposing on the nasty old ***** time so he's not going to get my money and the other is run by an openly gay fellow who takes about an hour to do a really basic haircut. They only charge $10 for a haircut there so I can't work out how they make money cutting hair that cheap when they take so bloody long. But I haven't been to a hairdressers that does womens hair for about 25 years.

Not many barbers around?

Well, the old guys that used to be in the dodgy strip malls and our the back of the local menswear stores with the barber poles and smelling of bryllcream (sp?) are disappearing, but, in their place, there has been an explosion of those poncy places in Westfields, full of poncy blokes with designer stubble, and with even poncier names like Jimmy Rods, so they now get to charge $40 for what used to cost less than half that. And every time I go to these joints, I walk away feeling a bit ripped off. There is the old school barber not far from my place that charges $20, but I find him too chatty.

I would say there are more barber shops around than there has ever been - there must be half a dozen in my local shipping centre alone (albeit my local shopping centre is the biggest one in QLD :grinning: ).
$40 is too much for a haircut. I think part of it is that places like westfields would charge heavily for rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.