No excuses for this side to get the spoon.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember being on the fringe of the 8 under Des and not being happy about it? How far we have come. It's been a long spiral down since and even under Pay the common comment by commentators or media "they try hard but don't have the roster".
Fast forward 2022 we have a roster imo to be anywhere from 8-12 on the ladder. We are performing like spooners and it looks like we could get it again this year after that game tonight.
Barrett's lost the sheds, it's clear. The recruits for 22 want out, you can tell. Our top 30 is so poor of depth that we can't even drop dufty who is on a 1yr deal anyhow.
Pay got better results out of a side that was far inferior of our current roster. Foran who was our highest paid and most experienced spine member was injured for most of it. Imagine if say Burton had been injured since round 3. We are already at rock bottom and he hasn't missed a game yet.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we still.standing by for this wretched team to gel?

2 wins
8 losses

Ontop of all the losses over the last 5 years.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The commentators were pointing out 2 things we've been saying for weeks:
1. The players look unfit
2. Our attack is so pedestrian with too many settlers and ball playing way before the line

This is 100% on Baz. If he's not sacked this week it's only a matter of time. I can't see us beating anyone else this year.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not a sack Baz thread. Just pointing out how he's the common denominator. We basically overhauled our squad but we're still so shit.

He may not be the one dropping the balls or giving away penalties but he definitely isn't improving them.
Boo don't you know the sack Baz thread is all the rage at the moment.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’ll do me for the year
First time I have ever switched them off
Can’t put myself through it any more
When I checked later, and saw the final score, it was no surprise. So glad I saved myself the experience of watching another shit performance from a team that thinks the fans who pay to watch them deserve no better than wasting their money.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can Barrett pick the same side every week? This team is an embarrassment to the Bulldogs, some big decisions have to be made, the sooner the better if not I won’t be renewing my membership next year.
Drop Jackson for a start. He's not even interested, and he's the damn captain.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When I checked later, and saw the final score, it was no surprise. So glad I saved myself the experience of watching another shit performance from a team that thinks the fans who pay to watch them deserve no better than wasting their money.
I didn’t bother watching it cause I knew we would lose and the tigers will put 40 on us next week.