No excuses for this side to get the spoon.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is not a sack Baz thread. Just pointing out how he's the common denominator. We basically overhauled our squad but we're still so shit.

He may not be the one dropping the balls or giving away penalties but he definitely isn't improving them.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just switched it off. I only got in from Longreach today, and have just tested positive for covid; but I reckon I could run onto the field and play better than this pack of disgraceful imposters.

I'll check the score later, rather than sit through a Bulldogs total capitulation to a side they should have beaten by 18 points.

Why can't they just go on to the field and just play bloody football? Is that so hard to ask?

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton
Fox
Tpj

can all stay.. the rest can fuck OFF. Worst team in history, this game should have been WON,easily .. the knights suck!!!
I disagree. Except jmk and Waddell. We blamed the players last year, Baz literally has the worst winning percentage in nrl history and it sure as shit shows with the on field performance.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
G8ve us the spoon allready
Fking pathetic.
Been years since I have gone to a game and will be years yet with tonights tanking.
Either payout on the spoon back to back of derwgister this fkn sad excuse for an imitation football club.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are a bottom 4 team becuase we have a bottom 4 spine. If you are in the bottom 4 you are a chance for the spoon.

Our recruitment was severely overrated outside of JAC.
Bennet said this week he would take Pangai.he can have him he has been the worst buy of the year.