Opinion No Ciraldo. Potter2024

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, what about Ciraldo head coach with Flanno and Potter as assistants?

I still reckon the reason it hasn't been announced is them getting the entire coaching team sorted to announce at once.

Potter did no favours for himself, saying he didn't want the job from the get-go. Granted, he has done very well because he has simplified things and made the necessary changes. No idea about Ciraldo, but I trust Gus to get this right.
and that also makes you question commitment going forwards, as a head coach.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okay, what about Ciraldo head coach with Flanno and Potter as assistants?

I still reckon the reason it hasn't been announced is them getting the entire coaching team sorted to announce at once.

and that also makes you question commitment going forwards, as a head coach.
Ciraldo has until Nov 1 for a decision

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Make Ciraldo threads all you want and complain but he is officially our head coach so stop making these stupid threads.
Bro wait till it's official lol before you say official..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are not entering a premiership window Lol!
Believe it or not We're rebuilding a team fans might not want to hear it but we have have a young team and it takes time.
Seriously!!
We are scheduled to win 2024.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have no idea mate oyr defence is shit and the guys are just have a care free approach to say Potter should be the 1st grade coach you are drunk and have no idea!
Get fucked mate I wish I was on the piss rn

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People saying no to ciraldo , you have no idea how he ll do as a head coach, neither do I, however hes massively wanted by clubs needing a coach and former dogs captain Jimmy Graham gave him a huge rap and said he ll be the next supercoach, I like mick potter and would certainly keep him as an assistant but just because mick is the first coach to make us look decent in years doesnt mean hes our saviour
Yep, James Graham played his best footy under Ciraldo.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where did I ever say Ciraldo can’t coach? Point out to me one time when I’ve said that. I said he is unproven, there’s a huge difference. …. And I didn’t say Potter had reshaped our defence either. I was replying to a comment stating Ciraldo would show us how to defend and asking the hypothetical question of whether he could do that without a preseason to work with the team, because that is the expectation some people seem to have of Potter.

I’m not pushing any “blind agenda”, I’m stating my opinion. Which is exactly what this forum was designed for.

You’d be better off quitting this argument while you’re behind, bro. You clearly have an issue with comprehension and you’re making a bit of a goose of yourself.
Fuck your hard work. I cant even be bothered.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's the idiot? He's just parroting what he has heard from others. How would he really know unless he has spent some time under his tuteledge?
Obviously he didnt play under him but after his chat he was majorly impressed and I do bet Graham knows players who have played under him, but dont worry Chisdog knows better than our club legend lol

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo head coach meant to be a defensive coach which we probably need. Potter assistant and attacking coach

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Mick has done more than enough to warrant a shot at the top job, tbh. People complain about our defence, but the fact is, Mick hasn’t had a preseason and has been faced with having to reshuffle his backline almost every week due to injuries/ COVID etc. Not a great scenario for a coach who is trying to get his defensive line performing consistently. The wonders Mick has worked with our attack are obvious for all to see. We don’t need Ciraldo. If anything, we need a new defensive coach…. Though I suspect with a pre-season and some time to build consistency in the backline, Mick would improve that too.

if Avo plays today, you can probably take 3 tries off the Tits.
Funny that you don't want your Father coaching you.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the adage says “when you’re on a good thing, stick with it”. The Dogs Nader Mick Potter have been a revelation. What is the justification for bringing in yet another assistant to try their hand as a head coach. Been there - twice - in Pay then Barrett. Please not again. Holbrook has had a more successful coaching record than Ciraldo and even he is struggling at the Titans. I can foresee a similar groundswell of fan support for Mick Potter to that for Paul Roos when the Swans were not going to appoint him permanent head coach. The fans forced the club to not proceed with their choice and Roos was confirmed instead. The rest as they say is history and the Swans have never looked back. I say let us dispense with another untried assistant and stick with the proven gun we now have. After today he has taken the team up two more places on the ladder.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously he didnt play under him but after his chat he was majorly impressed and I do bet Graham knows players who have played under him, but dont worry Chisdog knows better than our club legend lol
LOL geez you're a dunce. A five minute chat & a couple of others telling you he is a good coach is all it takes, hey? He said Barrett would be great too!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL geez you're a dunce. A five minute chat & a couple of others telling you he is a good coach is all it takes, hey? He said Barrett would be great too!
did he say that about Barrett yeah? Got the proof? Hahhahahah i trust phil gould over an absolute clueless idiot like you champ