NO BULLDOGS in City or Country Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson and Klemmer will play for NSW, Hoppa maybe (form is decent but Sunday thing may hurt him also he wouldn't be picked for Fullback and I don't

But I wouldn't be surprised if Des banned them all (like Wayno did with Milf) due to how terrible they have been playing and I am happy to hear they are not being given a rest because quite frankly they do not deserve one.
probably worried they'd pick up bad habits like learning to tackle, kick, pass and score tries

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Are the players actually unhappy with having to do more sessions??

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eastwood only one in ANZAC test
Kas, RFM and Williams in island game which will be brutal so expect injuries hopefully the latter lol

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
City V Country is a redundant concept, besides non of our players warranted selection anyways.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to watch it since its only an hour away from my place. But can't say I'm sad that none of the dogs made the squad. Would be a. Pity if we picked up injury from a Sunday fixture. If I hadn't bought the ticket a couple of weeks back of not have doesn't a dollar supporting the NRL after the refereeing farce last week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If this is true, which your mail is good, then they should pack up and leave. We are playing like busted arseholes and they want to rest? You would think none of them would want to rest the way they are playing.
Maybe they are sick of his training sessions? I know someone made mention about his video sessions being ridiculous and some players aren't happy. Dunno who or where i saw it. Maybe players aren't enjoying there footy anymore? Souths have a similar issue if you believe some of rumours..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
probably worried they'd pick up bad habits like learning to tackle, kick, pass and score tries
Des when we try new stuff: " Wait a minute, this isn't in the script, follow the script, the script dammit".

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe they are sick of his training sessions? I know someone made mention about his video sessions being ridiculous and some players aren't happy. Dunno who or where i saw it. Maybe players aren't enjoying there footy anymore? Souths have a similar issue if you believe some of rumours..
that's right, however certainly nothing like souths, groups tight, moreso players were looking forward to a break, everyone loves a holiday.
+ des can be a bit pedantic and maybe straying a little from the things that make a footy team, a little bit bogged down in kpi's and video analysis rather than promoting a good brand of footy.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hoppa would have played if it wasnt on sunday

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is due to the cancer called Des which has spread through our playing roster.

not long ago we had half our team playing rep footy...look at us now.

nuke the cancer before its too late.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was like what's the go with no doggies players. But then I saw tigers players in there and I was like aw ok.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe and maybe some of them are just lazy *****? TBH if you arent happy at your job you leave or you do a such a shitty job that your boss leaves. If they dont want Des to be coach its a simple fix turn up and lose like the Tigers week in week out and Des will be gone just like that.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
? STRANGE, INJURED, UNAVAILABLE, NOT SELECTED ???
players not too happy des has scheduled a number of extra sessions for the scheduled 'rest' week.
Any player complaining about having to train in their off week, after recent performances, should be instantly dismissed. Fucker's should be out there ripping up the training paddock.
Come to think of it, they should be sent to work with a concreter or to dig trenches with a plumber for a week. Might help them appreciate the "job" they have.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw this on another site apparently was the original team

1. James Tedesco
2. Waqa Blake
3. Dylan Walker
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Mansour
6. Lachlan Coote
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Regan Campbell-Gillard