NO BULLDOGS in City or Country Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
City vs Country game should be scrapped. Complete waste of time and it's not used a genuine selection method. If the nrl wants more games in the country areas have a round where games are played there instead. And as others have said very few of our players justify selection.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sezer has been rubbish, don't even think he has a try assist yet lol
I just think his game management is better than any other nsw 7 atm. Hodko has been bad, same as Adam Reynolds.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly this, jackson and morris have been well below par this season and i can't see how either could make the SOO side. Morris might make it simply to tackle inglis again, that is what morris has based his career on now.
I think Morris although down on form, hasn't been given much of a chance to shine waiting on early ball from the likes of Reynolds, M'Bye & Williams...

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly this, jackson and morris have been well below par this season and i can't see how either could make the SOO side. Morris might make it simply to tackle inglis again, that is what morris has based his career on now.
I think Morris although down on form, hasn't been given much of a chance to shine waiting on early ball from the likes of Reynolds, M'Bye & Williams...

Status
Not open for further replies.