Nightingale staying with Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nightingale staying with Dragons

April 30, 2008 ST George Illawarra winger Jason Nightingale has agreed to terms with the NRL club for three years until the end of the 2011 season.

The local junior was part of the Dragons' premiership-winning Jersey Flegg team in 2005 and scored a try in his NRL debut against Penrith in round eight last year.

Nightingale, 21, is the club's leading try scorer in 2008, with five, and is a contender for a New Zealand Test debut for the Centenary clash next Friday.

"I'm very excited to know that I will be staying at the Dragons," Nightingale said.

"As a local junior I grew up watching and admiring the Dragons and have been very happy throughout my time here to date.

"Being off contract at the end of this year wasn't something I was really worried about. I have just been concentrating on playing consistent footy each week, but, in saying this, it is nice to know that my immediate future is sorted."
AAP

www.foxsports.com.au

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is in some great form atm for the dragons.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very good, solid player. Doesn't make a mistake, great in the air, good defensively. Good re-signing for them.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lol me n my cousin have always thought he was a funny player. Cant quite put my finger on what is so funny about him but hes just so awkward but he does the job very well im very glad we re-signed him, and the fact that hes kiwi makes it that much better. GO YOU GOOD THING!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Great player probably the form play for the dragons this year.

dog mad

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol me n my cousin have always thought he was a funny player. Cant quite put my finger on what is so funny about him but hes just so awkward but he does the job very well im very glad we re-signed him, and the fact that hes kiwi makes it that much better. GO YOU GOOD THING!
i think its when he runs or skips or whatever it is that he does , makes me laugh

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
i think its when he runs or skips or whatever it is that he does , makes me laugh
I think it was against the cowboys a couple of rounds ago he took a bomb and came down, landed straight on his two feet, continued down into an asian squat and planted the ball down between his legs for a try. I thought it was HILARIOUS, hes so awkward but very effective

Status
Not open for further replies.