Nick Kouparitsas Roosters Deal (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al.Bundy

Roosters' Kouparitsis to miss Eels clash
By Ian McCullough

Coach Brad Fittler says he's resigned to being without Bulldogs backrower Nick Kouparitsas as a late inclusion in his Sydney Roosters team for Friday's NRL clash with Parramatta after a club switch was delayed.

Fittler had hoped to announce Kouparitsis was going straight into his injury and suspension hit side after he secured a verbal release from the Bulldogs on Wednesday.

But a dispute between the Bulldogs and Kouparitsas over money has stymied the deal.

"Apparently there has been a bit of a mishap," said Fittler on Thursday.

"He was going to join the club but at the eleventh hour their was a contractual dispute with the Bulldogs.

"It is disappointing as he would have been handy given we've had a few issues this year with backrowers.

"We've short of backrowers and still need strengthening so hopefully we can still sign him, but it is in the hand of the bosses."

The Roosters are without representative forwards Willie Mason and Nate Myles for the match against the Eels after both were suspended by the club for breaching its alcohol policy.

http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10244/default.aspx?id=54256
You are always so quick with the info. you are the greatest man. We all appreciate you

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
form says a lot of players should be dropped...

apparently K.M. has said no matter his form he will not play 1st grade with the dogs period.

lol, where do these people come from

Apparently? Whats your source, a little bird?

U

Upskirt News

Each to their own opinion I guess.

I think Hazem is still aight. I think if Koups sticks around for long enough here then he can reach his full potential. Change does some players good, but it's hardly the case at the Bulldogs for some reason.

They go elsewhere and become duds. Koups knows what's best for himself - but if he wants to get back in his best form I would recommend he stay here with us :grinning:
Hazem has needed a change for about 3 years now ha

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Roosters' Kouparitsis to miss Eels clash
By Ian McCullough

Coach Brad Fittler says he's resigned to being without Bulldogs backrower Nick Kouparitsas as a late inclusion in his Sydney Roosters team for Friday's NRL clash with Parramatta after a club switch was delayed.

Fittler had hoped to announce Kouparitsis was going straight into his injury and suspension hit side after he secured a verbal release from the Bulldogs on Wednesday.

But a dispute between the Bulldogs and Kouparitsas over money has stymied the deal.

"Apparently there has been a bit of a mishap," said Fittler on Thursday.

"He was going to join the club but at the eleventh hour their was a contractual dispute with the Bulldogs.

"It is disappointing as he would have been handy given we've had a few issues this year with backrowers.

"We've short of backrowers and still need strengthening so hopefully we can still sign him, but it is in the hand of the bosses."

The Roosters are without representative forwards Willie Mason and Nate Myles for the match against the Eels after both were suspended by the club for breaching its alcohol policy.

http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10244/default.aspx?id=54256

good. i love it when the rorters dont get what they want

DOGS MAFIA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
See ya later dummy spitter
Take your poor form & attitude with you to your latte sippping bling bling mates @ the roosters

berryman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol, where do these people come from

Apparently? Whats your source, a little bird?
so you want me to tell you on a public forum who told me this??? how do you get through life with this level of stupidity?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does that work? He wants to go but we have to pay him?

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so you want me to tell you on a public forum who told me this??? how do you get through life with this level of stupidity?

Stupidity is thinking Koups wont play FG NO MATTER what his form

lol, if someone did tell you that then you must be very gullible

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hazem has needed a change for about 3 years now ha
Dunno about 3 years. He did make it to Origin in 2007.

If we had somebody to drop Hazem for then by all means it would happen - but we don't. I wouldn't replace Hazem with Utai, Heka Nanai or Winitana.

But let's not turn this into a Haz discussion please lol - this is about Koups :grinning:

PS. Of all names why cool breeze? lol

They get injuries so they start crying and thieve off other clubs.

The NRL is the safest competition to play in thanks to that club! If you are out of form, have been sacked from your club or JUST AREN't HAPPY WITH YOUR CLUB and have nowhere to go.. who do you call??

SUPERCHOOKS!

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.

Koups aint losing out by having him wait another week.

The Rooters, however, need a forward badly this week.

So, fk you Rorters... go do some coke and then have "a few beers" at home on sunday night.

X

XxFoVoSxX

the whole team had a bad year last yr!!!
no way really? how did you come to this conclusion? i thought it was elmasri's fault for not being all over the field stopping all those tries from going in tbh...

no wait wait i joke i joke i kid i kid, it was SBW fault he didnt play all those games because he was "injureD" therefore our halfback, leader, lone front rower, second rower, lock, centre and wing player was gawwwnnskieessssss

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupidity is thinking Koups wont play FG NO MATTER what his form

lol, if someone did tell you that then you must be very gullible
Jesus man, did it ever occur to you that people on here actually KNOW the players and are friends with them? Hence the inside information?

berryman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
game breaker,
when a player is on the "outer" at a club there is a very small chance he will play top grade.
look what ricky stuart done with seymour and hannay, what brian smith done at the knights.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jesus man, did it ever occur to you that people on here actually KNOW the players and are friends with them? Hence the inside information?

Did you even read what he said?

No matter how good he plays, he wont be playing FG. What kind of idiot would believe that?

LOL, now I must take his word for it because he claims he has "inside information"

Yeah, lets believe every person who says they have inside information

Geez, why dont people use their brain for once instead of being so gullible

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
game breaker,
when a player is on the "outer" at a club there is a very small chance he will play top grade.
look what ricky stuart done with seymour and hannay, what brian smith done at the knights.

Im sure they didnt say things like no matter how good they play they wont get a shot at FG

Reason why he isnt in FG is because of form, you make it sound like his poor form is because he never had a chance at FG in the first place

berryman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did you even read what he said?
No matter how good he plays, he wont be playing FG. What kind of idiot would believe that?
LOL, now I must take his word for it because he claims he has "inside information"
Yeah, lets believe every person who says they have inside information
Geez, why dont people use their brain for once instead of being so gullible
you wouldnt have a clue who i know... pipe down

Status
Not open for further replies.