Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be at the West Tigers in the coming week are so mark my words

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Napa and Hopoate only 2 players on "big" money and we've already bought JAC, Burton and Naden.
Ffs how do you miss the fact we clearly had cap space for burton/Jac this year by the fact we pushed so hard for a release? That has nothing to do with hoppa and Napa’s money.

Where the fuck do you think Foran tolmans etc went? Yes cotric hetho waddel flano etc. not even close to Foran and tolmans $ which is why we wanted them released.

Hoppa and Napa give us plenty to spend.

Sharks lose Dugan Johnson Moylan on big $ so not shocked They got McInnes and hynes.

We will land some more. I’m not upset we didn’t pay hynes 600k a year. I am excited by him though not 600k for 3 years. I’d much rather 12 months of Dwz or even see how Allen or even Jac goes and then throw all Dwz coin (be it 550 or 800k reported at papen with the balance)

We need to spend our money we have on b smith and a big body like Taupau.

Our backline is covered till Dwz is gone.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And why are sharks gunning for finucane aswell? The pricks already bought mcinnes to play lock

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs how do you miss the fact we clearly had cap space for burton/Jac this year by the fact we pushed so hard for a release? That has nothing to do with hoppa and Napa’s money.

Where the fuck do you think Foran tolmans etc went? Yes cotric hetho waddel flano etc. not even close to Foran and tolmans $ which is why we wanted them released.

I don’t think so we are paying overs for a lot of our squad

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There goes that lol Cronulla got him for 3 years

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Sharks have signed rising Melbourne Storm star Nicho Hynes to a three-year deal.
The 24-year-old fullback, who has starred for Melbourne in the absence of the injured Ryan Papenhuzen in recent weeks, will join Cronulla at the end of the year on a deal running through to the 2024 season.
You're abit late mate!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We missed out he signed with sharks three years 1.8 million

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Sharks lose Dugan Johnson Moylan on big $ so not shocked They got McInnes and hynes.

We will land some more. I’m not upset we didn’t pay hynes 600k a year. I am excited by him though not 600k for 3 years. I’d much rather 12 months of Dwz or even see how Allen or even Jac goes and then throw all Dwz coin (be it 550 or 800k reported at papen with the balance)

We need to spend our money we have on b smith and a big body like Taupau.

Our backline is covered till Dwz is gone.
Re-read what I wrote (what you responded to) and please respond appropriately with what you disagree with.

You have to spend 95% of your salary cap which means we could only have 5% of it unused (which was kept for Burton). I never mentioned that tho, you did.

I still think we have enough for a quality hooker and prop but that's it unless we move players on.

Last edited:

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another footy player that iikes the idea of living in the Shire i guess. Sharks don’t even have a home ground at present. We need to make ourselves more attractive as the Belmore location is a turn off. Need our own home ground. Haven’t had one since 1998.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair, i think this footy player liked the idea of 600k

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
What happens to will kennedy now? Off contract we have already spent up on backs but if could get him for 300k?