Next week vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs05

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we can't even beat a team in the bottom half of the comp and who are out of form just like we are, what do we do for next Friday nights match against the Titans who are on top of the ladder?

If we don't want a cricket score against us next week, we need to do something now.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
titans..

we will get analy raped

H

Haztrick

To have a chance of conceding 70 instead of 120, drop Warburton and Holdsworthless to Harold Matthews where they belong immediately. That is all.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A loss by less than 50 will be a relief.

bulldogs05

Waterboy
Reaction score
In regards to Elmasri getting the record this year with another 97 points, the way we are going it will be lucky if the whole team can score that many points the rest of the season

bulldogs05

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was thinking of going but dont know if I will now. I didnt get tickets as I too scared to go

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
And they wonder why crowd numbers are down. Look no further than tonight's performance. I will not waste another cent to go see this mob play.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bulldogs team members are each going to be as loose as a wizards sleeve after next week

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets just pray History works for us! I don't think the Gold Coast in any of their former alias's, or as the Titans have ever beaten us!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Teams usually win the week after a thrashing and stats prove it, don't be suprised if it's an upset win.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Im fearing the worst if there is a backup of what has happened tonight.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Teams usually win the week after a thrashing and stats prove it, don't be suprised if it's an upset win.
do you think that stat will hold true when the dogs field a group of one legged simpletons disguised as Fg players?

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Should have sonny and maybe roberts back?

I doubt dogs will back up tonights performance

Status
Not open for further replies.