next to be dropped?

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs will win next week against a Titans side minus Fifita..
There will be a few changes and they will be a breath of fresh air..
Bring in..
Heleta for Katoa
Shoupp for Hopoate
Meaney at the back
DWZ on the wing..
Cotric in the centre
If Lewis is fit..put him at 6 with Averillo at 7
Otherwise bring Flanagan back at 7 and Averillo at 6
Deitz at 9
Topine on the bench in 14
DO SOMETHING!!!!!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adam Idiot should be drop.........kicked from here to Eden, straight back to his bush footy where he belongs.....fucken useless **** like his dick swinging mate Napa.

Reactions: rfs

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who do you put in?
Even shitter players with more heart if that’s all we have left. These so called first graders need to taught that mediocrity is not accepted in first grade. We need guys who leave it all on the field and bleed blue and white. A rare commodity these days unfortunately. The season is gone so time to blood those who want it more.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gotta be Hoppa... In hindsight fuck I wish we signed Paul Momirovski, him and Cotric would have been a great right edge CTW pairing

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Why is everyone calling for Hoppa to be dropped? Thought he was one of our best today. Elliot, C. Smith and S. Katoa were useless and should be dropped. Katoa will be automatic because JMK is back, Elliot and Smith should not see the starting side again.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't change a thing. We were desperately unlucky today that experience got Raiders home. There's always next week.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliott first, 2nd c smith 3rd tui katoa. Tui I can forgive seeing he’s only played a handful of first grade games but the other 2 where do I start

Reactions: rfs

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree on Nic softy I mean Meaney. He just can’t beat a man and his one asset speed...he seems to be losing it as he gains some size.
Mate I said it here ages ago Meaney needs to play in the halves. His speed and acceleration can only be used in broken play. And I have never seen Nick get chased down, after what I saw today Meaney 6 Averillo 7

His not big enough to defend in the front line, and he doesn’t have the body to attack from the back. But he does have SPEED

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Should into centres
Meaney to fullback
Dwz n cotric should looking for 150m every came.
Deitz to start
Toupine to bench
Thompson to bench
Ava n Antoni to start
Doorey in for Smith
Idiot to lock
That's a start

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tui Katoa should never play FG again, and then you have Meaney outside him and Wakeham next to him. Worst coaching ever... Surely we have someone, anyone to put on the wing to replace Katoa..

Drop Elliott and put Atoni on edge. He runs better lines, has a better offload, can actually bend the line and wont do stupid shit like Elliott does.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some observations:
1. I cant wait until this season ends
2. I cant wait until we flush a lot of turds
3. Our current roster of 30 is all we have to work with this season so we are stuck with this dog shit until next year.
4. Elliot can depart whenever he wants and take both katoas with him.
5. You cant carry Stimpson, Napa, britt, DWZ, hoppa, the 3 reserve graders in point 4, Wakeham, Crighton & Smith in your roster & expect to win @ NRL level.
6. This is the worst dogs side I have seen since I started supporting the dogs in 1970.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tui Katoa should never play FG again, and then you have Meaney outside him and Wakeham next to him. Worst coaching ever... Surely we have someone, anyone to put on the wing to replace Katoa..

Drop Elliott and put Atoni on edge. He runs better lines, has a better offload, can actually bend the line and wont do stupid shit like Elliott does.
Katoa’s game was NOT good yesterday but it was better than any of his previous games which have been cup level (if that). With Elliott Trent must of seen that he was having a shocker! I still cannot work out why he took Renouf off and put Elliott back on! No doubt about it that one decision alone cost us the game!

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doorey was on the field for 32 minutes and didn’t run the ball once. Pathetic

Replace Herb with a young bloke who’s got a bit of hunger. Where’s Topine at?
Topine in hooker for katoa such a shambles of a 9 really doesnt have the skill or effort in him at all for a hooker doesnt even put in the effort to cover the inside in defence and just waits as does a lot of the team to go the extra yard in effort ,just to try harder for the coach teametc, i think alot of them couldnt care because they can see the writing on the wall and they know that they're gooone

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell tui katoa tries on the wing but sorry he needs to go so he realises when you fuck up you go back to reggies to redeem your spot. I would of taken Elliot off straight away I turned it off once he let that try in from that shit penalty tackling them without the ball.. I am so done at this stage I’ll love this club but this year is easily the worst I’ve witnessed since following the club. It’s embarrassing when the teams we used to smash are beating us and there is zero improvement in this squad . They lack any cohesion or enthusiasm and urgency . Some players try really hard but yeah it’s beyond frustrating watching them