Next coach sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m going to throw it out there and say that Trent Barrett will be Penrith coach in 2019.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is he still cleaning up Haslers mess?
The only players left from the Haslers days are DCE (who they signed to a massive deal after Hasler left), Tafua who is not on much .
Thats it.
They have never recovered since he was there. The contracts lasted long after he left. Baretts first season he had 2 blokes chewing up 2.3 million of cap and did not play a single game all season. 2 players that were there for years with hasler on desies setup. So thats how barret is still cleaning up haslers mess. Do u even take notice of what goes on in rugby league.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler’s last year as coach was 2011? Toovey replaced him and made the prelim final in his first year and grand final second year. Hasler can’t be blamed for issues 7 years on from when he left especially as the next coach managed to get that team to perform also.
Surely there must be some accounting firms out there who must see an opportunity here to come in and help manage the cap for teams?
Salary wise he certainly can be blamed. U think he did not do there what he did here. There still stuck in a salary cap mess that started before dce even played under hasler. Instead of tearing there team apart like we have they tried to ride it out, they were just canned for salary cap again. All this stems from hasler bud. No ifs or fucking buts about it. Thats how it is

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why would Panthers get rid of Griffin, they are going quite well this season (Top 4).

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has their been one this year? Sounds like Hook at Panthers getting hooked by Gus which is retarded as he’s made Finals both years and currently sitting pretty on 4th

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would Panthers get rid of Griffin, they are going quite well this season (Top 4).
Because the players don’t like him. It’s been an issue for 2 years now. Their great start to the season just painted over the cracks. They should have lost to Canberra, got smashed by the Roosters & lost to Manly. The wheels are coming off & Gould ain’t happy.
Gus is aware that a certain Sydney club is circling Nathan Cleary & he doesn’t think that Griffin is the right man moving forward.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salary wise he certainly can be blamed. U think he did not do there what he did here. There still stuck in a salary cap mess that started before dce even played under hasler. Instead of tearing there team apart like we have they tried to ride it out, they were just canned for salary cap again. All this stems from hasler bud. No ifs or fucking buts about it. Thats how it is
How can you cause a salary cap mess 7 years later? You have no clue what you’re talking about

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because the players don’t like him. It’s been an issue for 2 years now. Their great start to the season just painted over the cracks. They should have lost to Canberra, got smashed by the Roosters & lost to Manly. The wheels are coming off & Gould ain’t happy.
Gus is aware that a certain Sydney club is circling Nathan Cleary & he doesn’t think that Griffin is the right man moving forward.
Gould is part of the problem I reckon.

The fans are still waiting for his over promised turn around.... 2 years over and still counting.

He's looking for a scapegoat if Griffin goes.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because he causes shit at the clubs he is at.

There was in fighting at the Broncos when he was there.

He lost the senior playing group.

Seems like the same thing is happening at Penrith.

He shows no respect to players input etc.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould is part of the problem I reckon.

The fans are still waiting for his over promised turn around.... 2 years over and still counting.

He's looking for a scapegoat if Griffin goes.
The turn around is complete just not the icing on top yet. Gus did all that. Wish we had him. If a coach cant win games with the amount of top quality players gus has handed him, and i mean nearly every game, the coach has to go.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you cause a salary cap mess 7 years later? You have no clue what you’re talking about
And if we had not taken drastic action like we have, we would be in same boat in seven years, now it will only take 4.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because he causes shit at the clubs he is at.

There was in fighting at the Broncos when he was there.

He lost the senior playing group.

Seems like the same thing is happening at Penrith.

He shows no respect to players input etc.
I heard he was difficult when at the broncs and the players didn't like him. Then why would moonface Gus even hire him in the first place? So he could secretly coach the team?

Should have just promoted Barrett when he gave cleary the flick

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your guess is a good as mine lol. But I will just wait an see!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have never recovered since he was there. The contracts lasted long after he left. Baretts first season he had 2 blokes chewing up 2.3 million of cap and did not play a single game all season. 2 players that were there for years with hasler on desies setup. So thats how barret is still cleaning up haslers mess. Do u even take notice of what goes on in rugby league.
you make absolutely no sense.
You're blaming hasler for manlys problems 7 years after he left WTF!!
If you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth then the players have no affect on the game anyway it's all about the coaching that makes a team successful isn't it???
I think you're very confused

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you make absolutely no sense.
You're blaming hasler for manlys problems 7 years after he left WTF!!
If you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth then the players have no affect on the game anyway it's all about the coaching that makes a team successful isn't it???
I think you're very confused
They have been over cap ever since he was there till now. Hence they just got caught again. And it isnt all about the coaching that makes a team succesful there are lots of factors to make a side succesful. Toovey and barret have had to deal with this shit once des walked out leaving them this mess. The only one that doesnt know what there talking about is u. Foran and woods are on 3 and 4 year deals. Suppose thats dean pays fault to ya brain dead dickhead. No its hasslers and the repucusion of that will last for us at least 4 more years ya stupid dumb fuck. Same thing happened to manly. And as i pointed out when barret took over he still had some of des blokes on huge overs and back ended deals at the club hence why barret is still finishing cleanig up that mess. Im talking to a fucking brain dead retard why am i bothering. U obviosly have never had much to do with footy, get back into your closet and frig over your sister.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
des hasler... oh wait...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They have been over cap ever since he was there till now. Hence they just got caught again. And it isnt all about the coaching that makes a team succesful there are lots of factors to make a side succesful. Toovey and barret have had to deal with this shit once des walked out leaving them this mess. The only one that doesnt know what there talking about is u. Foran and woods are on 3 and 4 year deals. Suppose thats dean pays fault to ya brain dead dickhead. No its hasslers and the repucusion of that will last for us at least 4 more years ya stupid dumb fuck. Same thing happened to manly. And as i pointed out when barret took over he still had some of des blokes on huge overs and back ended deals at the club hence why barret is still finishing cleanig up that mess. Im talking to a fucking brain dead retard why am i bothering. U obviosly have never had much to do with footy, get back into your closet and frig over your sister.
Mate, I'm not trying to start shit with you, but can you please calm the fuck down. I get that someone has disagreed with you and called you clueless, (I get that your insulted and I don't know you so I can't comment on that) but it's a forum, and I like to think we're all adults here who have at least a sliver of respect for each other. I'm not a MOD (but with the exception of a few members who are hilarious when they have a spat) it shits me off seeing people sling shit at each other. If you think wolfmother is clueless, I suggest you engage in an intelligent debate as to why you think that, degrading name calling gets you nowhere. Again, I'm not having a go, just voicing my opinion, take it how you like

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Offft that’s heavy man. Relax!

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah calm down, no need to go on like that. Outta cones are ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.