Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Title says it all.

What are your predictions?

I'm thinking either Barrett or maybe Arthur

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the most of the kennel have there way, Pay may be the next coach sacked.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Barrett or Arthur for various reasons.

If the Tigers flop in 2019 Cleary maybe too.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett is still cleaning up haslers first mess so i think hes safe for another 12 months. Pay is in same boat. Authar isnt hes made his own mess so leaning that way. Funny how low paul green has fallen this year. But i personally think steve kearney is a shit coach too so he would be gone already for mine.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Barrett will be sacked... I could see him quitting though.

If you are talking just sacked, then I would be putting my money on Brad Arthur. He definitely seems to have lost the dressing room.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think Barrett will be sacked... I could see him quitting though.

If you are talking just sacked, then I would be putting my money on Brad Arthur. He definitely seems to have lost the dressing room.
Parra have a lot of issues within the playing group..Arthur just hasn't handled it very well.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad Arthur would be the favourite. Rumours still persist that Griffin is still on the nose with his players despite the fact they are rolling along.
Personally If Trent Robinson can’t get the Roosters at least into the GF he must be under pressure. Still reckon they’ve been under performing this year.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t see any coaches being sacked this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if some coaches leave their post at the end of 2019 though. Green, Stuart, Bennett and Brown and Arthur will be in the spotlight if their teams are struggling.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett is still cleaning up haslers first mess so i think hes safe for another 12 months. Pay is in same boat. Authar isnt hes made his own mess so leaning that way. Funny how low paul green has fallen this year. But i personally think steve kearney is a shit coach too so he would be gone already for mine.
How is he still cleaning up Haslers mess?
The only players left from the Haslers days are DCE (who they signed to a massive deal after Hasler left), Tafua who is not on much .
Thats it.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler’s last year as coach was 2011? Toovey replaced him and made the prelim final in his first year and grand final second year. Hasler can’t be blamed for issues 7 years on from when he left especially as the next coach managed to get that team to perform also.
Surely there must be some accounting firms out there who must see an opportunity here to come in and help manage the cap for teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.