Opinion Next 3 or 4 signings

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another day, another two Dave Holland threads...

Flanagan, Allan, Hetherington and Waddell have been wasted signings and we might be stuck with them for two more years.

Burton, Addo-Carr and Naden are all good signings so it's not all bad. But we can't afford any more misses like the four we signed this season.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Here we go ....

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trent Barrett has to get it right or Canterbury will sack him within 18 months,his signings thus far have Bern terrible
Can’t have a team of stars. Allen, Hetherington and Waddell can have a place on the top 30. Don’t read that as meaning the same thing as they belong in the top 17, though I am on record as saying that Allen will become a very good no.1 for us once we get a few other positions sorted. I also think Hetherington will have a place on the bench next year and beyond. We don’t have a lot invested in Flanagan so if he doesn’t work out, so be it. Burton will play 7 and Avo will play 6.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can’t have a team of stars. Allen, Hetherington and Waddell can have a place on the top 30. Don’t read that as meaning the same thing as they belong in the top 17, though I am on record as saying that Allen will become a very good no.1 for us once we get a few other positions sorted. I also think Hetherington will have a place on the bench next year and beyond. We don’t have a lot invested in Flanagan so if he doesn’t work out, so be it. Burton will play 7 and Avo will play 6.
Allan, Hetherington and Waddell are on too much money to not be in the top 17 tho.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally some high level analysis on here.

We are coming dead last, playing like absolute shit and are painful to watch.

But I don’t think for one second that anyone in the world would contemplate the fact that Baz will be under pressure if we don’t improve next year.

Thanks Dave for that fucking painfully obvious observation