newspapers and jurnos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
up here in qld, i get the nsw edition of the newspaper a day after syd readers.
most bulldogs fans have a dislike to how the media have treated us over the last 6 or so years. we have every right to feel bad.

the bulldogs club, players, its fans,sponsors have had to put up with lots of un just abuse, hurtfull comments,and hatrid from all parts.

yesterdays daily telegraph has small clips from some dogs fans, saying how

we have copped it, now lets pay back,
im going to act like an animal,on saturday night.

why are we giving one eyed bulldogs hating jurnos any reason, to put us the bulldogs fans in the headlines for inapproiate behaviour.
we are better then those crap jurnos, we dont make anywhere near the amount of trouble, we get accused of.
but jurnos paint us as unruley, bad behaved,violent,abusive.

lets not stoop to gutter jurno standards, lets not give them anything.
remember good journalists, white a factual article, crap journalists copy comments of web sites.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Hi there S,

The reality is Josh Massoud took 2 negative quotes from a thread of about 40 posts, and ran with it.

The original thread creator was attempting to encourage the same behaviours you're speaking of. - No mention of that in Josh's beat-up !

In response to their plea "a few" posters said "to hell with that", in between 20 or so who said "I agree wholeheartedly !" - NO mention of that in Josh's beat-up.

The article completely took one (percieved negative) comment completely out of context, by not re-producing it in it's full form (ie : left the positive bit out before poster made a joke ... only joke was quoted !)

Hardly newsworthy !
Shoddy journalism !

I expected much, much better from Josh considering past stories he's done !

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
josh massoud is a twat drag queens supporter.

Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.