Newcastle Supporters Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
use have a 2 week break now so use should get some players back from injury at least
Only Murphy will be back. I wouldn’t be rushing him back in tho, we aren’t contending for much this year trophy or europe wise.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only Murphy will be back. I wouldn’t be rushing him back in tho, we aren’t contending for much this year trophy or europe wise.
fa cup still a chance, use should be able to beat Fulham than who knows after that if use can avoid the top teams for another round.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
fa cup still a chance, use should be able to beat Fulham than who knows after that if use can avoid the top teams for another round.
We aren’t winning at Fulham away

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s always gonna be hard to win games against the opposition team who has KDB. One of the best midfielders ever. Good game to watch. I honestly don’t care about the results for the rest of the year. Not gonna bother ranting about us as I trust the owners we have to make those decisions that get us out of this hole. All apart of the ride
Very good signs from Newcastle from this game though as frustrating as it'd be to not get a result.. They defended well in the box, the keeper was great. You looked lethal on the counter. Everyone played hard.. They're is still a lot of quality there with Isak, Gordon, Guimaraes etc..

I think you can string some results together after that game.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If they sell Isak before Almiron, Wilson, Longstaff, Trippier etc than I’m taking my talents to Ange’s Tottenham HotSpur
Wilson is ok as a depth striker, the rest will be hard to sell as nobody will want them

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tuchel doing me wonders. Bayern want Trippier now. Please scam them

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tuchel doing me wonders. Bayern want Trippier now. Please scam them
Di Marzio reporting it now. Used to pray for times like these

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bayern got Dier and Kane. Sure they would be all over this getting Tripps over.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knowing us we play hard ball and Bayern will fuck off and not bother and get that PSG fella
psg also interested in trippier so could end up being mukiele to bayern and trippier to psg