New Tourism Australia Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I take exception to the dog on the tuckerbox - it was a favourite spot of mine as a kid when we stopped on the way to Sydney.

Otherwise - pretty much fair enough.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do a bit of tour guiding, part time; and some of the comments from travellers we encounter are not far from that send up. Luckily, they are not on my tours. There are some interesting people travelling around. And some very dumb and naive people, especially on outback roads.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I do a bit of tour guiding, part time; and some of the comments from travellers we encounter are not far from that send up. Luckily, they are not on my tours. There are some interesting people travelling around. And some very dumb and naive people, especially on outback roads.
That'd be an awesome job but I'd find it hard not to take the piss "Here we have the Great Australia Tree Bear"..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That'd be an awesome job but I'd find it hard not to take the piss "Here we have the Great Australia Tree Bear"..
I also do some tour guiding in Europe - that's where you can bullshit a lot. They think we're crawling with venomous spiders and snakes; and crocodiles are in every creek. Throw in kangaroos, and that's the sum total of what they know about Oz; except Greeks and Italians - they all have relatives out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.