New Signing??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we signed him it would probabyl be a direct swap for reni he will be probably playing Lock not in the halves people

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
what time was this?

cause i know for a fact he was at my work christmas party on friday night which was no where near belmore and he wasnt there late, pretty strange for him to be there

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said Wing should come to us before he went to the bunnies, i hope he does

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing a Wing/Kimmorley halves combo.

It's not gonna happen though.
Me too, but really signing him negates all the aerticles Greenburg has put in the press sayng we are looking to bring p our young folk

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think Wing may be a good option either at five-eighth or off the bench as a utility

my preference at this stage would be for him to play five-eighth with Groom off the bench as a utility with Barba in the lower grades for another season

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Wings a better 5/8 option then anybody currently at the club so he would no doubt benefit the club.

BUT considering the money souths are paying him, the dogss would have to pay him top dollar and for that its not worth it.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Stagg possible signing????? Wing? Rumours????

Groom would probably go elsewhere but Barba can be patient as time is on his side. Wing probably has 2-3 years left in her.
yes, she most certainly does have a few years left... lol I've heard the Craig Wing rumours too- well now with Daniel Holdsworth gone to parramatta, it seems as a possibility. (i spose can make a great replacement as a utility). Also, Ben Roberts will possibly do something silly as usual throughout the coming months and get booted out of the club with his contract ripped, due to his ongoing off field bad behaviour/incidents.

Also heard rumours that DAVID STAGG from the broncos has been talking with the dogs, and they are trying to make a deal with him as we speak. Apparently he has spoken with bulldog officials, and ex broncos/ bulldogs new recruits Ben Hannant and Michael Ennis.
He will be a tremendous signing if this is true and bring extra grunt and size to our new pack.

Stagg is on his last year with the broncos, but its an 'option' for him to extend his contract, so it is possible for him to leave the broncos, and possibly join the blue & whites in belmore.

Rumour that there might be an announcement made this friday....

Has anybody heard this too?

is DAVID STAGG from broncos signing with BULLDOGS as early as this week for season 2009?????????????????????

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't want to give a name in case the telecrap get hold of the story... but I guess the cat is out of the bag now.
i heard on the radio on saturday morning that Wing isn't happy at the rabbitiohs and is trying to get a release

G

giant

Me too, but really signing him negates all the aerticles Greenburg has put in the press sayng we are looking to bring p our young folk
wouldnt trust that greentwit as far as i could throw jarrad hickey

Dogs_01

Barba 2010
Reaction score
We dont need him we need a 2nd rower or prop it would just be a waste of money as we would have barba roberts groom all unused its stupid.

Spend the money elsewhere!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yes, she most certainly does have a few years left... lol I've heard the Craig Wing rumours too- well now with Daniel Holdsworth gone to parramatta, it seems as a possibility. (i spose can make a great replacement as a utility). Also, Ben Roberts will possibly do something silly as usual throughout the coming months and get booted out of the club with his contract ripped, due to his ongoing off field bad behaviour/incidents.

Also heard rumours that DAVID STAGG from the broncos has been talking with the dogs, and they are trying to make a deal with him as we speak. Apparently he has spoken with bulldog officials, and ex broncos/ bulldogs new recruits Ben Hannant and Michael Ennis.
He will be a tremendous signing if this is true and bring extra grunt and size to our new pack.

Stagg is on his last year with the broncos, but its an 'option' for him to extend his contract, so it is possible for him to leave the broncos, and possibly join the blue & whites in belmore.

Rumour that there might be an announcement made this friday....

Has anybody heard this too?

is DAVID STAGG from broncos signing with BULLDOGS as early as this week for season 2009?????????????????????
1. Holdsworth has not signed with the Eels. It's a joke.
2. Stagg will sign for 2 years.
3. Why is thread not in Bulldogs Discussion, Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.