New League Sex Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Just saw on Sunrise that apparently at a referees camp 2 or 3 ref's brought back a girl to the camp from a night out partying and one had sex with her while the others watched on taking pictures.

Not sure how this is a scandal cause the police arent even involved. Me thinks its just the chance for the media to keep their hands on their own dicks over the NRL.

C

~CrY~

I would like to know how old the girl was, cause the refs are like old

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
i bet one of the refs asked for a video replay of the event??

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There always had to be some scandal uncovered before the new season commencing.
We'll see if they make a big deal about this like they did with the Doggies last year.

C

~CrY~

Shrek Is King said:
i bet one of the refs asked for a video replay of the event??
lol, hahahahaha so funny. Just so they can determine if it is a fair try

C

~CrY~

i would also like to know whicj referees were involved, no offence but they arnt attractive. But again, im 18 years old too.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
seriously i didnt even know refs partied...they should be punished severly. refs get away with too much as it is

Pitbull

Malcolm Noad Supporter
Reaction score

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
a) no it wasn't me, but i'll probably be at that camp next year ;)
b) no i don't know who it is but i'll probably find out on the 17th for when we have our AGM
c) these were the development squad referees whom are gunning for flegg and jim beam cup games (and such). So Sean Hamstead is out if you doggy fans were wanting him to get the kick ;)

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know what the big deal is, they arent even associated with the NRL - it would be NSWRL at best - and there isnt even a criminal investigation.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Why waste money on these blokes if the can't keep it in their pants. Geez at least get her number have a snog and hook up later. Not in front of others.
oh well it seems like the media have their sex scandal for the year!

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pffffffffffft good on em

its about time the refs got some
the players get all the groupies, but refs need love too, maybe they wont be as prone to snapping and losing the plot on the field, I think its ridiculous they have been banned for life. the woman sounds like a willing participant. It said she even came back the next morning asking for the guys

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody who has been on a footy tour know that Crocdile Eyes are a fact of life that you have to deal with. Its not like the other boys jumped out of the cupboard and flopped there c*cks out.

A

atomic_crimson

the referees arent all old fellas...

i dealt with the arl making the refereeing manuals and there were 70 manuals... for all different levels..

but regardless so a couple of guys slept wiht a woman... big whoop... just another thing for the media to over hype...

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
UB40 said:
what do you mean by crocodile eyes? lol
You know how when a crocadile is in the water all you see is its eyes, well the same happens when a drunken footy player hides in a cupboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.