New Jersey???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually.. yeh i have tried a broncos jersey on... to get sizings so i can get a bulldogs jersey shipped up to me :p.. they were irritating as...

No i dont study gay fashion.. But damn i know a *** when i see one.
What was irritating about the Broncos jersey? Where does it not having a collar come into it?

T

TdoggBulldog

What was irritating about the Broncos jersey? Where does it not having a collar come into it?
The no collar irritated me... I can't stand having **** around my neck like that.

Should i have written an entire report about the jersey after trying it on?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
new jersey is a state, across the river from new york city :p

back on topic, collars must be on the jersey

H

Haztrick

Mickdog has a point IMO.. Whether our collar is staying or going, it wouldn't bother me. I would actually prefer no collar for the players sake. They are much better performance wise for the players, and much more comfortable.

Either way, I don't care.

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mickdog has a point IMO.. Whether our collar is staying or going, it wouldn't bother me. I would actually prefer no collar for the players sake. They are much better performance wise for the players, and much more comfortable.

Either way, I don't care.
Good to see somebody has a clue. Why anybody would want a collar is beyond my comprehending.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon the jerseys should be a tighter fit like the warriors jersey for instance - i dont like baggy jerseys, especially for my fit as a fan, jerseys look baggy on me :(

And yes keep the collar... looks shocking without it tbh :o

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon the jerseys should be a tighter fit like the warriors jersey for instance - i dont like baggy jerseys, especially for my fit as a fan, jerseys look baggy on me :(

If you want a tight jersey just buy one thats too small for you

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im pro collar till i die

how else will big slow forwards make a tackle on a quick little piece of crap without grabbing him by the collar

H

Haztrick

im pro collar till i die

how else will big slow forwards make a tackle on a quick little piece of crap without grabbing him by the collar
That's the whole point!! :p Players will be able to break away easier.

BTW, A collar with no jersey automatically means it will be one of the tight fit ones. You don't see a jersey with no collar that is loose.

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rid of the collar and have all our jerseys in blue and white stripes like the 70's jerseys that were brought out. Would look great

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a look in the Teamstore the other day and noticed that the jersery's there are different to what they have at the club.
I much prefer the Jerserys they have at the club

HappyDude

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i saw the design for it at the NRL headquarters because my sister works there and it still has the collar but the clours are MAJORlY changed its sorta depressing coulours those store jerseys are fake well some of them anyway

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score

if u werent like a toothpick maybe it wuldnt b baggy

start wearing kids sizes hahaha

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
i saw the design for it at the NRL headquarters because my sister works there and it still has the collar but the clours are MAJORlY changed its sorta depressing coulours those store jerseys are fake well some of them anyway
Colours are not changing.

H

Haztrick

I think people should just stop speculating. Nothings been announced, nothing has hinted that anything will change. Let's just wait and see. If it changes then it changes, if not, then it doesn't. No big deal.

Personally, a tight, no-collar jersey will be much better for the players. Who cares about whether or not the fans will look good in it? Would you rather look good in public or have your team perform better? I would take the latter without a doubt.

Anyway, the boys will return to training soon, more news will develop about anything major so the best we can do is wait. The new season will be here in no time at all :D

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
I hope they don't get rid of the collar, I think the Broncos type shirts look ridiculous and totally gay

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people should just stop speculating. Nothings been announced, nothing has hinted that anything will change. Let's just wait and see. If it changes then it changes, if not, then it doesn't. No big deal.

Personally, a tight, no-collar jersey will be much better for the players. Who cares about whether or not the fans will look good in it? Would you rather look good in public or have your team perform better? I would take the latter without a doubt.

Anyway, the boys will return to training soon, more news will develop about anything major so the best we can do is wait. The new season will be here in no time at all :D
Yes no collar is best for the players and therefor best for the Bulldogs. The fans can buy a collared shirt if they want a collar. The collar looks **** anyway because its too small and always sits wrong

T

TdoggBulldog

I hope they don't get rid of the collar, I think the Broncos type shirts look ridiculous and totally gay
chuch.

i dont want to watch the bulldogs looking like ****.

keep the collar ffs. its old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.