New Jersey???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Is it true or has anyone heard anything about us getting a new jersey for season 2007. On league unlimited someone is saying that they have heard that it will come out around feburary and it will have major changes, just wanna see if its true?

Maza

Reaction score
Hope not, if it's true I hope its not that big of a change. I love our jersey.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
This jersey change is a construction change only, not a design change.

This will only affect the playing strip, not the retail strip.

In construction, this is the way the Jersey performs on field, nothing else.
that is all...

Sambo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it true or has anyone heard anything about us getting a new jersey for season 2007. On league unlimited someone is saying that they have heard that it will come out around feburary and it will have major changes, just wanna see if its true?
I hear this is true!

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should get rid of the collar. It does nothing other then give the oponents more grip in defence. Why have it? Make our jersey more like the Broncos

T

TdoggBulldog

Should get rid of the collar. It does nothing other then give the oponents more grip in defence. Why have it? Make our jersey more like the Broncos
Yuck.

Collar-less jerseys are discusting.

Keep the collar..

H

Haztrick

U.S has already said, No major changes, only a constructional change.

So many teams cahnge jerseys or are rumored to change jerseys. Can't teams just stick to one friggen Jersey.. Raiders seem to change every year.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate is friends with DJ who tried on the new jersey. Aparently he said its more lyrca or something?? Similar to the Broncos Jersey??
I was delaying buying the new Jersey thinking it would look like that, so if it dosn't i might just buy the this years Jersey While its going cheap...

Sambo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My mate is friends with DJ who tried on the new jersey. Aparently he said its more lyrca or something?? Similar to the Broncos Jersey??
I was delaying buying the new Jersey thinking it would look like that, so if it dosn't i might just buy the this years Jersey While its going cheap...
Yeah apparently its one of those skin tight jerseys.

D

DJ ALMO

It won't suit them, lol imagine the dogs having to wear the cheerleaders outfit lol.

pittbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NRL logo has changed also i was at the NRL launch and all teams have changed this

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
so its kinda like a socceroos jersey i spose...

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would anybody want the collar to stay? Give me one reason why it would be preffered by either player or supporter?

T

TdoggBulldog

Why would anybody want the collar to stay? Give me one reason why it would be preffered by either player or supporter?
because rugby league jerseys SHOULD have collars... we are not a soccer team.

they also look rather fagish without collars imo.

and jerseys without collars are so uncomfortable....

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
because rugby league jerseys SHOULD have collars... we are not a soccer team.

they also look rather fagish without collars imo.

and jerseys without collars are so uncomfortable....
LOL jerseys without collars are much more comfortable. The collar doesn't stick inside the jersey, hal;f hanging out half in always moving it around. Have you ever tried on a jersey from the Broncos? They are very comfortable, much more so then Bulldogs jerseys.

Fagish??? So you study gay fashion?

T

TdoggBulldog

LOL jerseys without collars are much more comfortable. The collar doesn't stick inside the jersey, hal;f hanging out half in always moving it around. Have you ever tried on a jersey from the Broncos? They are very comfortable, much more so then Bulldogs jerseys.

Fagish??? So you study gay fashion?
Actually.. yeh i have tried a broncos jersey on... to get sizings so i can get a bulldogs jersey shipped up to me :p.. they were irritating as...

No i dont study gay fashion.. But damn i know a *** when i see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.