New jersey leak

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s part of recognising the past (Reynolds) and embracing the future (Kiraz).

The promo is top tier tbh lol
They should have had Reynolds wave, turn the lights off and close the door behind him as he leaves to finish off the promo.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love it! This is the most unique design we've had in years.. So often NRL teams try to go over the top to make a great jersey, but a good simple design will always stand out from the crowd. I really like the white sleeves.

Honestly big shout the sponsors for allowing their brands to be represented in blue.. I doubt this would be possible with bigger companies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yuck & Double Yuck! The blue jersey and white shorts look like the freakin Warriors gear!

But I’m going to do my best to embrace it. New Kit could be an omen for a new and successful start on the field.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL Josh Reynolds featuring in the promos is a little scary
I actually think it confirms why he was brought back. He will be used for promotion and as a bit of a rev up for the younger players, but (and no disrespect to the bloke) he won't be playing any first grade.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think it confirms why he was brought back. He will be used for promotion and as a bit of a rev up for the younger players, but (and no disrespect to the bloke) he won't be playing any first grade.
Bullshit I think he will play

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just caught the reveal on youtube and i must say im impressed heavily with white jersey, classic has at least put in some effort considering 3months ago i swore i wouldnt buy another jersey for 3years till classic is gone... although from behind the kfc logo looks very newcastle-ish with the red and blue jersey, the white one looks mint

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a chance. He couldn't even crack Hull FC. Brown, BBO, and Rajab will all get a shot before him.
Who gives up a spot in limited cap numbers for promos, Flanagan still small and likely getting smashed with his defence, Burton will have origin duties…I think he will play unless we get another half this year.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who gives up a spot in limited cap numbers for promos, Flanagan still small and likely getting smashed with his defence, Burton will have origin duties…I think he will play unless we get another half this year.
He brings valuable experience and influence that he can pass on to the younger guys, like consider their situations.. they don't know if they have a future in the game, and he will help keep them focused. Just with his injury history, age and the club looking to the future I find it hard to see him playing any first grade.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He brings valuable experience and influence that he can pass on to the younger guys, like consider their situations.. they don't know if they have a future in the game, and he will help keep them focused. Just with his injury history, age and the club looking to the future I find it hard to see him playing any first grade.
We will see hey I think he will play, I hear he is fit and trying hard

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn’t quite look like a dogs jersey for now but if we can win some games in it and create some history it’ll look like one soon enough

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer keeping the blue shorts for the ‘away’ jersey , looks a little too much like Newtown and the warriors. Don’t mind the home jersey looks like a bit of a mix of our 2012-2014 style with the traditional jersey. I’ll buy it even though I work for McDonalds