New Jersey-Here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
well the jerseys are atrocious , how fuking desperate were we. as if we can have a babys face on the front FFS. we are going to be the laughing stock of the league

wen i saw the article this morning i was considering suicide..

totally agree hasoon whoever approved that jersey should be shot.

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hopefully the club will take notice before releasing the final product as the jersey is what the club is most recognisable and identifiable by.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont care its only a jersey looks different.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i think its a great design and even though the yellow looks a bit out of place.... its awesome cos its camp quality!!!!!

thedoctor81

Waterboy
Reaction score
The yellow rectangle would be there as it is part of the Camp Quality branding guidelines for their logo placed on a multicoloured background... Its common practice for companies to have a set colour background for their logo. So if we are happy with Camp Quality to have a place on our jerseys (which personally I am, anything to get the Dogs positive press after this season's debacle is a good thing, and it was a great initiative for Barcelona FC and Unicef when they tried it) then you have to accept the yellow's gonna be there.

As for the actual design/cut, I'm not a big fan... The round collar is a poor look, and why you'd want a design that is a massive reminder of Rugby League's darkest year in recent memory (the Super League War) is beyond me... But as long as the players show some pride in the club it represents when they put it on, then I couldn't care less what it looks like...

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Jersey might not look the best but the coaches jacket looks great :slick:

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
I just hope they touch up that piece of **** jersey. OR better yet, hope the retro is 10000 times better.

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really don't see the problem with the design, it is simple and will look much better once our major sponsor is confirmed. The camp quality logo is only there for one game and people should embrace it. Some of you dead set can't be pleased, the club is getting behind a great charity and all you can do is whinge about how their logo looks on our jersey. I for one am happy to sacrifice our jersey for one game (by putting the camp quality logo on it) if it means the Bulldogs brand is seen in a positive light in the media and by the general public for getting behind such a great cause.

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh and for those saying the jersey is a remake of the super league jersey then you may need to get your eyes checked as they are completely different...

Super League Jersey

'09 Jersey

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
I really don't see the problem with the design, it is simple and will look much better once our major sponsor is confirmed. The camp quality logo is only there for one game and people should embrace it. Some of you dead set can't be pleased, the club is getting behind a great charity and all you can do is whinge about how their logo looks on our jersey. I for one am happy to sacrifice our jersey for one game (by putting the camp quality logo on it) if it means the Bulldogs brand is seen in a positive light in the media and by the general public for getting behind such a great cause.
So it's only for one game??
I thought i read it was until a sponsor was found??

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
I really don't see the problem with the design, it is simple and will look much better once our major sponsor is confirmed. The camp quality logo is only there for one game and people should embrace it.
I am not too sure who told you this???? Or where you get your info from. We are not even close to signing a major sponser, The camp quality logo will be on our jersey for more than 1 game.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
great post,

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So it's only for one game??
I thought i read it was until a sponsor was found??
Greenberg said at the fan forum that the camp quality logo that you saw in the paper the other day would be for one game only and I do believe it is mentioned in the article also. He also said that there will be a camp quality inscription under the Bulldog logo for the entire season as well as the camp quality logo being incorporated in all official club letterheads.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not too sure who told you this???? Or where you get your info from. We are not even close to signing a major sponser, The camp quality logo will be on our jersey for more than 1 game.
Where did you get that pic of BK? Is there an article accompanying it?

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg told me this. Who says we wont have a major sponsor? My info is that a major sponsor will be confirmed before christmas and the new jersey will also be released to the public as soon as the announcement is made.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Greenberg said at the fan forum that the camp quality logo that you saw in the paper the other day would be for one game only and I do believe it is mentioned in the article also. He also said that there will be a camp quality inscription under the Bulldog logo for the entire season as well as the camp quality logo being incorporated in all official club letterheads.
ok cool i must have missed that bit, thx for the info

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
man, that ugly camp quality logo, is a bullzeye target for opposition players 2 aim for. i hope our boys dnt play as crap as these jersey's look

Status
Not open for further replies.