New Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
ive has my speculation of all our buys for 08..

but since the finals have started im more optamistic..

how good have all our 09 buys been playing..

Hannent and Ennis ive been sceptics of but both played out of their skin on friday..

Kimmorly was man of the match and controled the ship like shifty did in his prime..

and Morris was easily the best of the dragins in a loosing side..

fingers crossed 09 is the start of a new era for the doggies..

M

Mr Miyagi

I never doubted any of those buys, management bought selectively and very well.
Another thing alot of people with no clue "all the niff nuffs on this site" forget about is the campatibility of buys with the rest of the team.
These buys compliment eachother and the rest of the team we are developing.
Nice work

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
I never doubted any of those buys, management bought sselectively and very well.
Another thing alot of people with no clue all the niff nuffs on this sight forget about is the campatibility of buys with the rest of the team.
These buys compliment eachother and the rest of the team we are developing.
Nice work
I seem to be agreeing with you lately . Something must be wrong.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All of them are good buys but Kimmorley will be the one we most need. Hes in vintage form and is as good as he ever was. He will control the ship and add structure to our play.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2009 Bring it!!!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
every game so far the stand outs have been our recruits for next year :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A good mix of strength, speed and veteran intelligence.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh they will not be playing the way they do now.. different club different style don't get your hopes up

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tbh they will not be playing the way they do now.. different club different style don't get your hopes up
yes everyone be pessimistic :whacky: ??? seriously there is nothing special about the broncs, sharks, or drag ons playing rosters, each play as a unit with plenty of self belief.

they have nothing the 09 bulldogs with a mix of current, new, and up and coming players cant achieve, although i would still like to see a tall, quick, agile back and a forward with plenty of mongrel added.

i think jamaal idris is going to be a very special player that we supporters should be very optimistic about, i think he will be as good if not better than a certain french fugitive.

Last edited by a moderator:

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
expect more signings from now to next season. so far the club is heading the right direction.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes everyone be pessimistic :whacky: ??? seriously there is nothing special about the broncs, sharks, or drag ons playing rosters, each play as a unit with plenty of self belief.

they have nothing the 09 bulldogs with a mix of current, new, and up and coming players cant achieve, although i would still like to see a tall, quick, agile back and a forward with plenty of mongrel added.

i think jamaal idris is going to be a very special player that we supporters should be very optimistic about, i think he will be as good if not better than a certain french fugitive.
no but lets not just blow our load before they even play a game eg Aaron Groom, Michael Sullivan, Charlie Leaeno and all the last years signings.. the self beliefs come from the team mate they are around as well

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
dont forget Michael Hodgson is a solid player. Makes heaps of metres, very good offload and very good in defense

M

Mr Miyagi

no but lets not just blow our load before they even play a game eg Aaron Groom, Michael Sullivan, Charlie Leaeno and all the last years signings.. the self beliefs come from the team mate they are around as well
Dudes with no clue blew there loads over them, Groom is good but has been unlucky with sh!thouse injuries this year.
Sullo I guess most people were expecting to see his old nrl form before he went to the esl but that did not happen.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no but lets not just blow our load before they even play eg Aaron Groom, Michael Sullivan, Charlie Leaeno and all the last years signings.. the self beliefs come from the team team mate they are around as well

cut n paste

i'm sure most teams have players of equal calibre as those you mention but i dont see them as regular first graders anyway, so lets all allow the load to flow freely and see how we go with a better playing roster and a bit more luck with injuries before we bring out the razor blades.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yer, I'm expecting a completely new bulldogs side next season, kind of what brian smith did with the knights, I personally think our attack and structured plays are well put in place but holdssworthless would execute them poorly.

I had my doubts when Canterbury firsted annouce we signd Kimmorley, but i now realise that he is going to be our buy of the season.

Bring on 09!

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just hope Kimmorley stays injury free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.