Neighbour dispute

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an annual leave day last week and was at home.. I noticed builders over the fence placing posts near the fence.. for a patio extension..

Popped head over the fence and said this all council approved? He says yep.. so I asked so how are you putting posts on the fence line? 900mm mate..

He umms and arrs and said he don’t need council approval. I told him well Upto you m, can do the job once right or when council come out you can come fix it. Do the job twice?

the builder pulls the posts out and placed them inwards? I pop my head over and ask is it 900mm? He said yes.. so he pulls the measuring tape and says see.. I didn’t see anything.. so he turns it round and its 820mm…

900mm mate or you come come out again.. also need to take into account gutters .. so again he pulls it up and placed it inwards..

he ended up building it smaller than he wanted. But lucky I was home to keep him in Check.. people just can’t do the right thing unless someone holds them to account

what neighbour battles are you currently fighting? Cars parked on your side? Noise? Building works? Stinking cooking

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please....loudno way super loud Harley. I now roll down the hill it N and turn off the motor just before the driveway.

If not the crazy loud ( way louder than the loudest HD pipes you can imagine) comes out blasting. Even turn the headlights of my car off when backing into garage as she'll come out and bitch the lights are disturbing her tv watching....shes got the bloody blinds closed.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My neighbours on the other side of the road about 4 houses up set their garage on fire. Apparently they were running a dodgy Vietnamese kitchen takeaway service that finally went up in smoke.

A heap of gas bottles ended up exploding.
The lady across the road asked if we heard anything?
We were the only neighbours who were sound asleep through it all!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m in a war with the leader of a well known bikie gang.. We have locked horns over his persistence in playing classical music..it’s not the loudness but his choice.. Now I’m a Pachelbel Cannon kinda guy..the delicate unison of three violins and basso contino..giving the listener a Kaleidoscope of uplifting emotions..nothing is so pulchritudinous!

Now Mr. Tough Biker musical tastes leans to the bombastic Beethoven..the 5th Overture can be quite startling when one is doing needle point..

Alas what wonderful neighbourly relationship we had, where we would swap baking recipes and discuss the intricacies of mood decoration..has deteriorated to the point were we no longer talk but rather stare at each without blinking..

Tough times ahead..

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m in a war with the leader of a well known bikie gang.. We have locked horns over his persistence in playing classical music..it’s not the loudness but his choice.. Now I’m a Pachelbel Cannon kinda guy..the delicate unison of three violins and basso contino..giving the listener a Kaleidoscope of uplifting emotions..

Now Mr. Tough Biker musical tastes leans to the bombastic Beethoven..the 5th Overture can be quite startling when one is doing needle point..

Alas what wonderful neighbourly relationship we had, where we would swap baking recipes and discuss the intricacies of mood decoration..has deteriorated to the point were we no longer talk but rather stare at each without blinking..

Tough times ahead..
And needle point is a euphemism for.....

Never mind :innocent:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had an annual leave day last week and was at home.. I noticed builders over the fence placing posts near the fence.. for a patio extension..

Popped head over the fence and said this all council approved? He says yep.. so I asked so how are you putting posts on the fence line? 900mm mate..

He umms and arrs and said he don’t need council approval. I told him well Upto you m, can do the job once right or when council come out you can come fix it. Do the job twice?

the builder pulls the posts out and placed them inwards? I pop my head over and ask is it 900mm? He said yes.. so he pulls the measuring tape and says see.. I didn’t see anything.. so he turns it round and its 820mm…

900mm mate or you come come out again.. also need to take into account gutters .. so again he pulls it up and placed it inwards..

he ended up building it smaller than he wanted. But lucky I was home to keep him in Check.. people just can’t do the right thing unless someone holds them to account

what neighbour battles are you currently fighting? Cars parked on your side? Noise? Building works? Stinking cooking
Mate if all else fails I would reach out to Nasheed , CQDog and Paul Depodestra and ask them to come to your assistance. People Power.
These guys have many friends/accounts in the right places .
Between these 3 forum members ( and their multiple account personality disorder) Im sure you can muster up a posse of 45 , and send your neighbour a message that you won’t be messed with.

Last edited:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know is that Neighbors should park their trucks and boats in front of their homes not in front of other peoples homes.
This.
In fact people with boats should park their pieces of shit on their own property and not even in the street or the nature strip.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stick it to them mate. These dodgy builders, give them an inch and they’ll take a mile.

I had a petty neighbour call the council on me instead of knocking on the door like a man because my pool water was low for one day and the filter was noisy. The filter now turns on at midnight until 6am and the irrigation system turns on at 601am for the bamboo I had planted for him hahaha

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All I know is that Neighbors should park their trucks and boats in front of their homes not in front of other peoples homes.
I could always draw a treasure map for the unemployed, missing teeth junkies of greater western Sydney who can remove boat trailers free of charge!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One of my neighbours has a horse float, it's outside their house but it's still annoying as fuck.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of my neighbours has a horse float, it's outside their house but it's still annoying as fuck.
Next time you chip him(even though I imagine he is probably doing nothing wrong lol), can you ask if it's for a racehorse and if yes is it any good etc....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Next time you chip him(even though I imagine he is probably doing nothing wrong lol), can you ask if it's for a racehorse and if yes is it any good etc....
It ain't a guy, divorced mother with two teenage kids.
It's mainly for a pony, they fucking pick the **** up and it chills in their backyard for a bit and fucking neighs and shit. I want to punch it but probably shouldn't.

I did some work for a bloke that owned horses a few years back, he was pretty fucking loaded but I just switched off whenever he talked about horses. I don't like them lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's mainly for a pony, they fucking pick the **** up and it chills in their backyard for a bit and fucking neighs and shit. I want to punch it but probably shouldn't.

I did some work for a bloke that owned horses a few years back, he was pretty fucking loaded but I just switched off whenever he talked about horses. I don't like them lol
It's ironic that when you build a house or other building, the council considers "streetscape" in their determination for approval yet when it comes to boats or trailers or horse trailers or caravans etc all "streetscape" rules go out the window.....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm considerate with my Walkinshaw, it's loud as fuck and literally shakes colourbond fences so after 8pm I take my foot off the accelerator and just coast it home.

4 houses down we have a bogan on his Ps that drives a pulsar with an exhausts that sounds like an elephant is farting into a trumpet and loves to overaccelerate to get attention, doesn't matter what time of day or night it is.

He is a decent bogan but I want to headbutt the **** and tell him his car sounds like shit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

humans should respect horses.
If it weren’t for horses we would still be in the Middle Ages!

if you’re Arab you should respect horses even more so.
They’re Arab just like you lol