need suggestions for romantic night in sydney or melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
ok, heres the deal. i want to treat this girl i like to a lfe changing expierience. one where the WOW!! factor is off the scale.

i have come up with 2 options. but am hoping that the ladies or gentleman on this forum cam come up with something better. i am happy to spend up to $1000 on the night/day.

i have searched the net for ideas but havent come across anything, so am still stuck with the 2 ideas i thought of.

my ideas so you understand where i am coming from are these:

1. fly her to melbourne, and spend the day exploring, shopping and eating before checking into the presidential suite at hotel como. do the same again the next day and fly back. i chose the como as it is a very eomantic hotel, and has a spa bath, and they give you rubber duckies (she loves rubber duckies). she has never been to melbourne so would love the expierience and cafes etc. that melbourne offers.

2. take her to "altitude" restaurant at the shangri-la hotel for dinner, followed by checking into their harbour executive suite. this suite overlooks the harbour bridge and has a massive bathroom and bathtub. the bathtub is flush against the window, so you can bath and watch the harbour. as this is in sydney i can prepare it better. so will line the floors of the room with rose petals, prepare the bathtub with oils etc. and fill it with rubber duckies.

i think i prefer option 2 as it is more romantic and has a better wow factor, and then option one can be done in the future if all things go well.

so ppl. if you can come up with something along the lines of option 2 but have more of a wow factor i would love to know. would also like comments as to what you think about my 2 options.

help a love struck fool :grinning:

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
or even suggestions on how to make option 2 more WOW!

ps. option 2 also includes scented candles around the room

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Didnt you just break up with this girl tho? or is this another girl?

Anyways for $1,000 I reckon you'd have to expect to be treated like a president for the rest of ur life lol

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
Stanmore Maccas drive through
OMG You sound like the man of my dreams lol

2bh Lost soul no.2 sounds the best to me, If you were to go to melbourne(its a mad idea though)you wouldn't seem relaxed you would be too excited to be able to enjoy each others presence where as sydney you can relax more!!!!!!

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get her a kebab from King Of Kebab's @ Wynyard??

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
Didnt you just break up with this girl tho? or is this another girl?

Anyways for $1,000 I reckon you'd have to expect to be treated like a president for the rest of ur life lol
same girl. there may be light at the end of the tunnel. if things go well then this will be the new beginning. still early to say, but i am planning ahead just in case things go well. if not i will blow cash on a big night out

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
bulldogz_lady said:
OMG You sound like the man of my dreams lol

2bh Lost soul no.2 sounds the best to me, If you were to go to melbourne(its a mad idea though)you wouldn't seem relaxed you would be too excited to be able to enjoy each others presence where as sydney you can relax more!!!!!!

haha, i like your replies, no wonder i donated 1 mill to you the other day

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Lost Soul said:
same girl. there may be light at the end of the tunnel. if things go well then this will be the new beginning. still early to say, but i am planning ahead just in case things go well. if not i will blow cash on a big night out
damn...its easy to see you really love this girl.

From my own experience when you lose a girl you love that much, through her choice not yours its generally not worth spending so much money on her to win her heart back.

tbh there's no such thing as winning her heart back coz you'll probably only win her back for a few weeks before the same problems start up again.

Damn it i wish i never spent all that money on atomic crimson :(

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra Park

But dont go behind the help desk ;) Trust me :p

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
Lost Soul said:
haha, i like your replies, no wonder i donated 1 mill to you the other day
Im glad you like my replies and thank you for 1 mill points mwah. . . . .

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
damn...its easy to see you really love this girl.

From my own experience when you lose a girl you love that much, through her choice not yours its generally not worth spending so much money on her to win her heart back.

tbh there's no such thing as winning her heart back coz you'll probably only win her back for a few weeks before the same problems start up again.

Damn it i wish i never spent all that money on atomic crimson :(
i hear ya!
but i wont be doing this UNLESS its right.
time will tell on that 1.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO, i think $1000 is alot of money for a girl who u THINK is the right one.

If u truly believe that shes the ONE, then by all means go for it. I hope all works out for u :grinning:

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"You can't buy me love....." - The Beatles.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take her to Melbourne its Australias city of love. You can always go check out Bell St Maccas :D

Nah something in the line of option 1, i mean who doesn't enjoy spending a weekend in Melbourne?
If she likes the Rubber Ducks then you better give her the Rubber Ducks.

Option 1 definitely, shows you put alot more thought and care alot more if you go for that 1, just the idea of spending a few days away seems more romantic.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you want to do something really romantic, ive got just the thing for you and it costs less then $1000;)

bare with me here.....

you walk with her to a romantic park setting, everything will be going smoothly
then in a pre arranged move, me and 4 friends (in balaclava's) proceed to jump and attack you two

we steal her purse, but before we can get away, we will allow you to bash us up in front of her, then you can retreve the purse and be her hero;)

i will be willing to do this for $10 and $40 for my crew:grinning:

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
lol mr R

but seriously keep it local,
idea 2 sounds good,
the following morning treat her to a champaigne breakie in a hot air balloon,
that will get her going

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score