Nathan Ross on Ayoub

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe its tonys fault hes been a breath of fresh air just a coincidence he was also at the storm

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember being shot down on here when I expressed my lack of enthusiasm for his return, nice to see a player back me up and see I wasn't imagining things lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s too old let’s be honest. When you get to that age in a performance based role you just can’t keep up.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As well as a player cleanout we need to move on a whole heap of support staff.

I'm not blaming Ayoub solely, there's plenty who aren't contributing to making this team better and stronger.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a turd... seriously... He played his best footy under Ayoub's care when the knights had their reggies playing NRL. If anything he went to shit when he left.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This tweet means nothing but at this point every administrator, coach, support staff and player should have their position reviewed. When you finish 12th and then probably last in consecutive seasons then anything less than a comprehensive review and mass changes would be negligent.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a mate of Chris Anderson, jobs for the boys. We had one of the brightest sports physicians employed by the club before he came and him and his team are now at GWS. Don’t want to say anymore, I could get into trouble

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s possibly some personal baggage between Ross and Ayoub seeing as Ross had to retire due to injury. Maybe he wasn’t happy with the treatment or something.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is a mate of Chris Anderson, jobs for the boys. We had one of the brightest sports physicians employed by the club before he came and him and his team are now at GWS. Don’t want to say anymore, I could get into trouble
Yh i'm not at all that impressed by the Anderson's, our fans just lap it up because BuLlDoG cUlTuRe

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rugby League is full of nepotism and our club is one that suffers from it the most. We need a clean out

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh i'm not at all that impressed by the Anderson's, our fans just lap it up because BuLlDoG cUlTuRe
Lyn looks like one of the old sooking fix furniture scrags i work with... never liked her haha

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is Nathan Ross???

Ohhh thats right. The bloke who rather get plastered when injured rather than listen to coaching staff.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lyn looks like one of the old sooking fix furniture scrags i work with... never liked her haha
At the members meeting 2 weeks ago, she was spilling shit like how going back to belmore was "bringing back memories" and how it was a "good day" for her grandkids. Really? We got wrecked in our home ground with the faithful attending. The only memories made were shit memories that would make people wish they drunk during the game.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As well as a player cleanout we need to move on a whole heap of support staff.

I'm not blaming Ayoub solely, there's plenty who aren't contributing to making this team better and stronger.
Agreed! We need to bring back the likes of Willie Mason, Sonny Bill Williams, Hazem El Masri and Jonathan Thurston, these players love our club and have fond memories of their playing careers with us, also all these players all of which have made their peace with the Club, get all these players to instil into the club and the current crop of players the culture they were developed in and teach them what “Dogs of War” and “The Entertainers” actually means and how the Bulldogs created these definitions solely by the way the team played! Pity Folkesy has passed because he would be my first picked to return to us as head of football and recruitment!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed! We need to bring back the likes of Willie Mason, Sonny Bill Williams, Hazem El Masri and Jonathan Thurston, these players love our club and have fond memories of their playing careers with us, also all these players all of which have made their peace with the Club, get all these players to instil into the club and the current crop of players the culture they were developed in and teach them what “Dogs of War” and “The Entertainers” actually means and how the Bulldogs created these definitions solely by the way the team played! Pity Folkesy has passed because he would be my first picked to return to us as head of football and recruitment!
What do u think CHN is?? Problem is they wont play him.