Nathan peats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The best part about the great performance last night is it completely shut the door on any suggestion Gallen might make himself available for NSW after he got man of the match against us.
True. Gallen, Farah and Bird were always massive ball hogs.
Team is better without them.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we are thinking of signing Peats, now would be a perfect time as Jarryd Hayne has just re-signed with the Titans meaning that they can't offer Peats more than the original offer.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
$600,000 is an absolute steal for a player like him in the spine, offer him 4 years at that price and we will get huge value. i would be happy to get rid of a few big names to nab him. young, tough and plays perfectly to a game plan. could be a great hooker for years. bankstown is close enough to parra isn't it?
I think realistically the only forwards we could move on that would free up cash are Tolman and Graham, assuming Kasiano is off to the Storm. Ideally we would get rid of Eastwood but i doubt anyone would pick up his cheque and the only way you free up cash is if someone is willing to pay them what we are currently paying. Graham is a leader that plenty of other teams would want and Tolman would also field offers due to his workrate. I think we can afford to lose one of those guys if it means picking up a quality dummy half.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
[emoji817]Des will re sign Lichaa. Waiting for the announcement. We will all be in melt down if it happens

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Lewo aye! Shit school tbh. De La Salle Ashfield all the way. Haha

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need Peats. ASAP.

Triple M running Kas to storm at $2.1m/3yrs. So that's one gone.

Time to hardball Deadwood & Mo$e$ down to reggies, convince them to move on, even if we need to cover part of their salary.

Leech can find his own employment for next year.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently $600k is asking price.

Titans offerred $500k x 2.
His manager let that offer expire.
Titans new offer was $450 x 3.
Titans are hamstrung because Hayne has a $1.2 million option for next sesson.

Fuck dogs should jump on peats.
He's no playing desball, so no good for Des

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eels were top 4 material when they had Foran and Peats, would be massive if we could snag him as well.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need Peats. ASAP.

Time to hardball Deadwood & Mo$e$ down to reggies, convince them to move on, even if we need to cover part of their salary.

I don't recon Eastwood would care about playing reggies till next year and collecting his money....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need Peats. ASAP.

Problem with moving Eastwood to reggies is that it will lower his value. Meaning we will have to pay more to get him out of our club. Im hoping he hits form and entices some club to get hold of him

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reason why peats should be at dogs they don't want lichaa so a swap for peats will be good.

Will be paying less for him and much better.

His dad played for us and he loved the dogs surely his dad must encourage him to sign

And last I herd he misses sydney

Our spine next year if we get peats
1.hoppa/abbey
6-7
Foran/mbye
9peats

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stick with Mbye at hooker... Then again as much as I hate Mbye in the halves a spine with Hoppa, Foran, Peats and Mbye does look good.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Problem with moving Eastwood to reggies is that it will lower his value. Meaning we will have to pay more to get him out of our club. Im hoping he hits form and entices some club to get hold of him
The way he's rapidly declining and playing horribly, hiding him in reserves might be the only thing that prevents completely diminishing his value.

I've always liked Peats and wanted us to sign him. I doubt it would happen but he would get us functioning much more smoothly that's for sure.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way he's rapidly declining and playing horribly, hiding him in reserves might be the only thing that prevents completely diminishing his value.

I've always liked Peats and wanted us to sign him. I doubt it would happen but he would get us functioning much more smoothly that's for sure.
Agree, give our first receiver way more time by at least being able to pass off the ground

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are thinking of signing Peats, now would be a perfect time as Jarryd Hayne has just re-signed with the Titans meaning that they can't offer Peats more than the original offer.
lol you must be delusional if you think we can afford to sign Peats. Hasler has fuked us up big time and we simply cannot afford Peats. We will be struggling to sign Elliot. This is what happens when Dib gives Hasler the power to sign whoever for whatever price. Imagine losing a player like Elliot because he resigned Eastwood and Holland and backended Graham's contract so he receives 900K during his last year when he is on his last legs. What idiot of a coach makes such decisions? Dib is the one that needs to be targeted. He is the one pulling the big shots.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we had Peats and had signed Tedesco, as well as Foran, ppl here would still be demanding signings. Peats is great but yeh, you think we would be the only club offering him anything? There are fk all great hookers now Ennis retired, hes rare. No way we find a way to fit him under the cap, even if we shed a few players ppl want shed. So yeh, id love Peats, but buckleys mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.