Nathan peats gets kicked out of parramatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my view it should be the latest player(s) they signed that should be released as they would be who put them over the cap - Jennings and Foran. It's unfair on Peats and whoever else gets let go.
Absolutely agree with this... And the NRL should force their hand to do so...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nathan Peats is exactly what our team needs. A high energy, tough dummy half. Id piss both Lichaa and Garvey off, and sign Peats, and bring back Damien Cook.
Everyone keeps saying this but you miss the main issue and that is des would stop the running from dummy half and turn him into a tackling bag ,licchha was a dynamic runner when he came to us

Malla

Reaction score
Regardless of what happens from here I think the damage is done. It will effect the locker room and if Peats is gone by the end of this week, I can imagine how other players would feel about the situation. Not looking good for Parra - as much as I hate them, I feel for them in this situation. It's the boards fault this all happened.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I like the part how his old man said they told him they can't offer him a contract for 2017 and they are screwed up for 17 too. Plenty of good targets to go after to replace Williams. Starting with Ma'u & Edwards.

Wouldn't knock back Semi or Moeroa either. Heck if Foran needs a real club :D

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Nathan Peats is exactly what our team needs. A high energy, tough dummy half. Id piss both Lichaa and Garvey off, and sign Peats, and bring back Damien Cook.
Peats is not an 80 minute player

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now all eels have to do to get a fresh, and not cheating start, is those 4 board members who refuse to leave, need to fall on their swords for the club. After all they did cause all the BS. Do those guys think we will buy that the NRL spent all this time investigating it, and imposed such penalties, and the club would be shedding players as we speak, if it was all BS. Those board members are a disgrace tbh. If they were the dogs board id be outside the club picketing to have them sacked.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'll probably go to Souths. Cook is playing like a busted and they'd be desperate to make changes.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Geordi Peats was one of my favourites back in the early 90's. Only really had close to one full year in first grade over his time with us and played mostly reserves the other years plus the old U21's . Tough as nails and I could just imagine him unloading on Parra about Nathan. Went to Souths and only lasted a few more years.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Signed an 18 month deal with Gold Coast.

Parra will be cap compliant once Watmough's retirement is pushed through.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They reckon on radio tonight on way home that even getting rid of Watmong and Peats, they will still need another player gone (thus the Paulo incident).

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess that the Titans were the only ones who could afford him. I hope he is happy there with the other four hookers they have on their books at this time. Yep, just what the Titans needed another hooker. There are more there now than along Canterbury Road.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed an 18 month deal with Gold Coast.

Parra will be cap compliant once Watmough's retirement is pushed through.
Does the Watmough retirement depend on the insurer paying up? What if, hypothetically, the NRL backdate his payment to Feb when he 'injured' his leg, they accept his retirement and minus the $ from the cap.. but then the Insurer doesn't pay up due to his medical history (known knee injury... hullo..) ?

Watmough would then go back to parra asking for the $ he's 'owed' because i have no doubt he would not be retiring unless he gets his contract money, who would?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does the Watmough retirement depend on the insurer paying up? What if, hypothetically, the NRL backdate his payment to Feb when he 'injured' his leg, they accept his retirement and minus the $ from the cap.. but then the Insurer doesn't pay up due to his medical history (known knee injury... hullo..) ?

Watmough would then go back to parra asking for the $ he's 'owed' because i have no doubt he would not be retiring unless he gets his contract money, who would?
Probably. I would imagine that wouldn't be included in the cap though, seeing as though the NRL has already approved his retirement on medical grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.