Nathan peats gets kicked out of parramatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow.

I think I'm truly done with the NRL now.

To force a player out instead of the people in charge of this mess taking the fall is embarrassing regardless of how you look at it. To top it off, the NRL are assisting them in doing it.
Being obviously corrupt and clearly ignorant is expected when having betting agencies calling the shots and imbeciles who know nothing about the game changing the rules, but to blatantly help a team that's been cheating for years and try to do everything to avoid handing down any punishment is absurd.
Anyone who thinks the NRL didn't "encourage" the Titans to sign Peats is fucking delusional.

The thing is though, with the amount of influence the betting agencies have in the game, when it was first announced that the NRL would be deducting 8points, every punter I know, and I'm sure plenty of people out there went and threw a few dollars on Parra to make the 8 considering the enticing odds that were given.
Now, with the Todd coming out a few days later with their bullshit ultimatum that if Parra get under the cap and bla bla bla, that they can still play for points, these betting agencies are in for a massive loss.
I highly doubt they're going to be happy with that.
Don't be surprised if the NRL find a reason later on down the track to make sure the Eels just miss the 8 somehow.

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think what happen to Peats was dog as it comes, why couldn't they kickout their latest signings who put the strain on?

Not fair on Peats at all...

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll laugh if Peats turns out to be the next superstar of the game. I want to be there at Pirtek in a canoe, paddling around in the tears of their supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.