Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wat a joke seriously

oh he cant speak on behalf of sonny cause he is not his manager wtf

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hated nasser all day. i have wished for hsi death..

But what Nasser said was nothing at all but the solid truth. EVeryone is selfish and in regards to MG , nothing wrong was said. He made a strong point
how is everyone else being selfish? are you kidding? We are the ones with broken hearts while he is swimming in his money pool. What he did was low. People are not acting selfishly, but honestly and fairly. He duped the NRL, The Bulldogs, his teammates and US

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Geyer did get done for dope in 1991 i think, just letting that be known but i still think he should go after him and to those who think he spoke wisely LOLLL he offered nothing and beat around the bush on each question and that interview was completely staged

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
when the **** was it on? Im watching the news and just saw a story on sbw but no mention of nasser

Malla

Reaction score
So what did he say about Geyer? I missed it :(

dadoghouse

Once A DOG..Alwayz a DOG
Reaction score
i laughed when he sayed hes not sonnys manager.... what is he then ??

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Your being sarcastic surely!
plz tell me y im being sarcastic. What did he say that was wrong. He's defending his mate, he didnt say anything that was out of line. He pretty much is saying wait for Sonny to come out and you will find out why he left.

Your all attacking him cuz u hate him, wateva he was gonna say u were gonna attack him

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Nasser said he wasn't his manager because he isn't an accredited player manager registered with the NRL.

Malla

Reaction score
*Andrew more speaking truth about Nasser and SBW on 2GB right now.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Im not a huge Mark Geyer fan tbh, but he admitted his not the smartest man in the world and spoke from his heart.

I don't like Geyer much at all but he loves the game. He has a true passion foe the game and Sonnys so called manager who apparently is not his Manager does not give a toss about league.

The whole League community will be on Guyers Side and Nasser has just made a lot of enemies and inflamed this situation.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Geyer should sue for defamation.
I agree. He accused MG of using drugs on national television. I think MG has grounds to sue. I think this scumbag said that he wasn't representing SBW so that he wouldn't be targeted for any lawsuits - therefore, leaving SBW to fend for himself. (SOnny, you have made a MASSIVE mistake) Now he has given someone else reason to sue him. I say Mark, GO FOR IT.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
plz tell me y im being sarcastic. What did he say that was wrong. He's defending his mate, he didnt say anything that was out of line. He pretty much is saying wait for Sonny to come out and you will find out why he left.

Your all attacking him cuz u hate him, wateva he was gonna say u were gonna attack him
Mate we have heard this bull**** before from Mason.

Arabian Dog, that name suits you

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I agree. He accused MG of using drugs on national television. I think MG has grounds to sue. I think this scumbag said that he wasn't representing SBW so that he wouldn't be targeted for any lawsuits - therefore, leaving SBW to fend for himself. (SOnny, you have made a MASSIVE mistake) Now he has given someone else reason to sue him. I say Mark, GO FOR IT.
lol its true though, he got done for dope!!!

nasser is a very smart person, u mite think hes stupid but he is more wiser than u think

ultrasouth

MACEDONIA
Reaction score

Agree 100%

B

Ben Godberts.

Sonny has no idea what he got himself into, Greenberg will be ruthless

Nick ''Top Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah lets think about sonnys needs, dont you know its a hard life to earn big money, train your body to look good, do something that you love, in playing footy, while te rest of us have to wake up early in the morning and go to work and try to pay of our debts and morgage.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did geyer leave teams early in his contract or did he change teams leagally you stupid f*ck khoder

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
waste of time. hope Geyer gets a shot at this clown that comment was not needed Geyer did not attack him so why attack Geyer.
NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED WIDEASS

Status
Not open for further replies.