Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
didnt guyer attack khodr. if so then y cant khoder attack him

tbh khoder didnt say anything qrong. he spoke wisely

Khoder is a fkn parasite.

He has no accreditation to do anything anywhere on the fkn planet.

Khoder deserves to be attacked because he's a fraud.

I seriously hope you don't genuinely view what that gibberer said as wise..

B

Ben Godberts.

lol its true though, he got done for dope!!!

nasser is a very smart person, u mite think hes stupid but he is more wiser than u think

Nasser is a very smart, he picked up on the dumbest kiwi alive and turned him into a puppet

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Geyer should sue for defamation.
Geyer gor busted for using marijuana back in his playing days so I doubt he could sue for defamation. I still hope he decks the ****en bearded turd tho.

And the only reason Nasser said he wasn't Sonny's manager is because he isn't accredited, so any deal he did for Sonny would only land both of them in more ****.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol sounds like nasser is bailing on sbw already...

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

nasser is a very smart person, u mite think hes stupid but he is more wiser than u think
smart is not the correct term, manipulative is.. If he was so brilliant this media circus would have been avoided.. he will get whats coming

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
tbh the only reason nasser said he has nothing to do with it, is because he is going to get his ass SUED.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he basically said everybody is selfish leave sbw alobne and that hes not his manager and geyer is a low life cause he played for 3 teams and smoked some dope...well i though we were talking about sbw but yeah.

K

KL

Geyer gor busted for using marijuana back in his playing days so I doubt he could sue for defamation. I still hope he decks the ****en bearded turd tho.

And the only reason Nasser said he wasn't Sonny's manager is because he isn't accredited, so any deal he did for Sonny would only land both of them in more ****.
defamation is publishing something. (which includes speaking) that will make people think less of him, that is an exact description of what nassar did.

although you can use the truth as a defence, i think Geyer would have a strong case

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i tell u Jess, we have not seen the last of Khoder. He will strike again.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I can't wait until Sonny gets injured and feels the brutality of disloyalty. Won't be long.

Dazza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't compare the two situations. Nasser is a goose, Geyer like Alexander left due to the death of Greg's brother Ben. Both had to get away from Penrith.

M

Mason's Gay....

Your being sarcastic surely!
no im not. Listen i hate Nasser. I fuken hate him

But when i use my mature mind and use logic, what nasser said is the truth wat he said. if anything he spoke very wisely.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score

I have University degrees but that doesn't give me the right to be a ******. Does it!!!!!!!!!

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
Nasser said he wasn't his manager because he isn't an accredited player manager registered with the NRL.
wrong - nasser said he isnt sonnys manager because greenberg has stated that the dogs will personally sue any individual who assisted sonny in breaking his contract...

he was saving his ar*e from a lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.