NAS extends deal with Storm

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Scratch him off the wish list. 4 year deal locked in.
Screenshot_2023-04-25-23-06-52-29_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well no one off contract worth signing now. It's going to be interesting to see how we add quality to our roster for next year. We need to boost our forwards/middles dramatically.
There's still a bit around worth persuing. Check Zero Tackle but no superstar stand outs for sure.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well no one off contract worth signing now. It's going to be interesting to see how we add quality to our roster for next year. We need to boost our forwards/middles dramatically.
Yeah there is no one of the calibre of NAS. Maybe wightons signing at Soufs puts pressure on their cap and they need to offload. We don’t have anything in cup, Patolo is uninspiring, we need Gus to find a pearl like preston in cup somewhere. Emre Guler and Sele are the only potentials I would consider off contract.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think we should get Hame Sele and try sign Thompson on a cut price deal. Best we can hope for unless we get someone with potential with limited FG experience to break contract.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah there is no one of the calibre of NAS. Maybe wightons signing at Soufs puts pressure on their cap and they need to offload. We don’t have anything in cup, Patolo is uninspiring, we need Gus to find a pearl like preston in cup somewhere. Emre Guler and Sele are the only potentials I would consider off contract.
Screenshot_20230426_001830_Chrome.jpg

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think we should get Hame Sele and try sign Thompson on a cut price deal. Best we can hope for unless we get someone with potential with limited FG experience to break contract.
Hopefully some contracted options pop up because the off contract options are very uninspiring.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I would make it a priority to sign Luke Thompson to a deal.
Truth is if we don’t, someone else willl. But he loves the doggs.
Think about that. Really think about what I’m saying.

Then we can target someone like Lodge to help him a bit.
And re sign either Patolo and Hughes on a value deal and das it bro we sorted in the front.
Remember we have King, RFM and TPJ too.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have faith in Gus’s ability to spot a good young forward after Max King and Jacob Preston! Also not a popular opinion but I would resign Corey Wadell, i think he has been good as a prop and wouldn’t cost much. Just never play him in the second row ever again.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s where Gus gives us an edge, it’s a patience game but building the club for the roots up is his speciality. Though I do agree we need a boost short term however it could be a blessing in disguise not splashing big money on one foward or two as we have been. Trust Gus will come through with signings but he seems to be finding these quality younger players with ease.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Kerr signed with Dolphins.
That’s one of the guys I would have looked at struck off.
More reason to sign Thommo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
These is the only ones worth signing now yo.
Doubt we get JWH. It’s roosters or France.
Get Thommo and acquire maybe lodge or moreoa
C017B771-1447-46E4-86EE-E2E5E61723ED.jpeg

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These is the only ones worth signing now yo.
Doubt we get JWH. It’s roosters or France.
Get Thommo and acquire maybe lodge or moreoa
View attachment 69453
Will Thommo stay for what he is worth though? Under no circumstances should we overpay this flop. Waddell is more of a priority than him. I think Lodge is the only quality big man left. I never wanted him because of his history but I’m sick of having no props. I wish we got Leniu.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Will Thommo stay for what he is worth though? Under no circumstances should we overpay this flop. Waddell is more of a priority than him. I think Lodge is the only quality big man left. I never wanted him because of his history but I’m sick of having no props. I wish we got Leniu.
You want Leniu bad because of Samoan.
You underestimate Thommo. He’s rocky balboa.
I beeline he’s the real deal. An underdog driven by principle. If we want him he will start for a smaller deal and prove a point.
He’s only ever played for Helen’s and loves the doggs.
He’s made different. I feel it. And you’ll never see evidence otherwise

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of that list and excluding those who've already agreed to go elsewhere, I'd go for Wilton as I can't see him joining Souths now unless they now have a Roosters equivalent Sombrero, take a punt on Riley Price and Emre Guler and also move Preston to 13.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You want Leniu bad because of Samoan.
You underestimate Thommo. He’s rocky balboa.
I beeline he’s the real deal. An underdog driven by principle. If we want him he will start for a smaller deal and prove a point.
He’s only ever played for Helen’s and loves the doggs.
He’s made different. I feel it. And you’ll never see evidence otherwise
Fuck off idiot. Rocky Balboa LOL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Out of that list and excluding those who've already agreed to go elsewhere, I'd go for Wilton as I can't see him joining Souths now unless they now have a Roosters equivalent Sombrero, take a punt on Riley Price and Emre Guler and also move Preston to 13.
Wilton a good player....we do need dynamic effort runners.

There's a few frontrowers left. Clearing out our mistake ridden roster is vital of those off contract.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Would love Haas he's a fucking animal we need him
Chuck in maybe one of Taniela Paseka or Josh Papalii and grab Foutakia from gold coast

Plenty of quality still out there

Tino Fa'asuamaleaui is another i think he has a player option never going to win anything at gold coast

There's a couple here that go alright if we cant get shit

Props
Braden Hamlin Uele
Jacob Safiti
Tevita Tatola

Second Rowers
Keaon Koloamatangi
Elise Katoa
Jordan Riki