Napa

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally this fucktard is done in a Dog's jersey

Arrived with a little sex tape package and maybe had one good 20 minute burst of good football over 3 years

Garbage dished up for us from a supposed senior forward and origin representative.

Cya later you Garfield looking ****. Good luck in Ron Massey cup

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally this fucktard is done in a Dog's jersey

Arrived with a little sex tape package and maybe had one good 20 minute burst of good football over 3 years

Garbage dished up for us from a supposed senior forward and origin representative.

Cya later you Garfield looking ****. Good luck in Ron Massey cup
Now…. Is that the official press release from the club?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now…. Is that the official press release from the club?
"The Bulldogs are glad to say, Finally this fucktard is done in a Dog's jersey

Cya later you Garfield looking ****. Good luck in Ron Massey cup"

- Aaron Warburton, probably.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Released Klemmer and signed this guy in a panic, the fact he’s still off contract says it all. The roosters somehow always offload their junk, all they needed was a stupid club like ours.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I hated this bloke when he was a Rorter and then we signed him, I could not believe it. Even though I hated him as a Rorter, he at least muscled up from time to time.

Did absolutely shit all for us, and now I just feel indifferent about him rather than hating him. He is just... nothing. One of our worst ever signings. Absolute passenger. Good luck to whoever signs this marshmallow.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that sex tape has me pissing myself had to re visit it quick for a laugh HAAHHA

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
that sex tape has me pissing myself had to re visit it quick for a laugh HAAHHA
Exactly - we have to remember Big Papi for the good times. Lessons in what not to post to whatsapp, lessons in where not put your hands and the importance of wrestling as an aphrodisiac. To this day, when I want the horndog to be unleased, throw on Wrestlemania 32 and the missus and I (and my neighbour is she's off night shifts) get jiggy with it.

Big Papi - thank u for the life lessons. You'll always be remembered in the nude blue and white...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He signing coincided with us becoming cellar dwellars .. hopefully his departure can coincide with our rise..

One of the many terrible signings by this club over the last 8 years.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Released Klemmer and signed this guy in a panic, the fact he’s still off contract says it all. The roosters somehow always offload their junk, all they needed was a stupid club like ours.
Under which administration allowed this?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dished up green vomit week after week. Should of been dropped to reserves after his 3rd game with us. Nothing but a big, brown, smelly turd out there on the field.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He signing coincided with us becoming cellar dwellars .. hopefully his departure can coincide with our rise..

One of the many terrible signings by this club over the last 8 years.
I'd say the record would show that the team preformed better when he was off the field.