Official Napa out for the rest of season

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Napa suffers medial ligament injury
Authorbulldogs.com.auTimestampMon 7 Sep 2020, 11:21 AM

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm Dylan Napa is likely to miss the remainder of the 2020 season due to injury.
Napa left the field late in the match during his side’s loss to the Gold Coast Titans in Round 17 due to knee and shoulder injuries.
Scans have confirmed the prop forward has suffered a grade two tear of his medial ligament in his left knee which is likely to sideline him for the rest of 2020, while the news is good about his shoulder which has been cleared of any damage.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With 3 rounds to go, hope they blood in some players. Not that i know we have anyone good in lower grades but nothing to lose and we have tried the usual players and havent worked out.

Reactions: DT

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't lose anything with Napa out. What a terrible year from him. I don't understand how he wasn't dropped over others.
Year?

He’s been rubbish since leaving the Roosters! Even they realised he was a bench prop with one move (the shoulder charge)...when that got outlawed he was toast as a player

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With 3 rounds to go, hope they blood in some players. Not that i know we have anyone good in lower grades but nothing to lose and we have tried the usual players and havent worked out.
You trust Georgalis?

The same coach that brings Lewis back lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only good thing about Napa going forward atm is the fact next yr is a contract year and he will most likely pull up because surely U can't keep playing this shit for 650k a year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Year?

He’s been rubbish since leaving the Roosters! Even they realised he was a bench prop with one move (the shoulder charge)...when that got outlawed he was toast as a player
Worse than last year. I said this was a terrible buy from the get go.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time too blood a lower grader we got anyone?

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Release him , even part pay 200k to offload him. Bring in hethrington or asiata or corey jensen, we need hard running props who can hit their bellys and play the ball quick.