Nanai is a class player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regards to Nanai, he is still young and is playing on the right wing, which I reckon isn't his preferred side.

He has been graded to the top grade fairly early, and you can't expect these players to automatically be superstars from day one.
he played better on the right imo

when he was in utai's spot he was terrible

and it is his preffered position

he plays outside idris in nyc

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
he played better on the right imo

when he was in utai's spot he was terrible

and it is his preffered position

he plays outside idris in nyc
True, but in saying that, he was tried on the right wing position earlier this year (when Hazem was injured), and was a pushover for opposition teams to shove him into touch. He tucks the ball under his left arm most of the time.

As for recent form, it may have something to do with Jamal Idris being his right centre partner. I didn't watch the Eels game, but Jamal has a good understanding as to when to come in or when to stay in the line when reading opposition attacking plays, which helps attribute Nanai.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is a decent player still growing in a matter of years he be great i think
I've been saying this for awhile now, give him a half decent team and he will be one hell of a player. People don't relise it but he does have abit of pace, and he only going to get better.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
True, but in saying that, he was tried on the right wing position earlier this year (when Hazem was injured), and was a pushover for opposition teams to shove him into touch. He tucks the ball under his left arm most of the time.......

And the way to stop being bundled into touch when you bringing it back on the wing, it to run infield away from the touchline......wait a minute then they would call him crabem.

Lol at nuffs who crit Haz's defensive running assuming he cant run forward. He never gets bundled into touch in his own half does he?? Did he run sideways since he is at fullback....???? Cmon Einsteins....?????

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Nanais only got one problem..his got no heart

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Nanai still worries me. His lack of skills in defense and even the high ball at times scares me, but he has been working on them and can only improve i suppose

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Winitana is better then people give him credit for IMO

His got a ridiculous step and directional change in his running game

Like Nanai I reckon he just needs to develop in frame abit more

I dont understand his guys TBH, there entire job is there physical profile. I just dont understand them having bellies and not looking like ripped ******. Winitana is guilty of that IMO

Its unforgiveable IMO
His step is him falling over and losing balance the fatty bugger

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
One thing Nanai is still hopeless at is getting out of dummy half quickly. I can't think of any Bulldogs players that are good at it besides Utai and Patten tbh. It's an important aspect of the game and thank god we'll have Morris and Ennis next year to help in that area.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
One thing Nanai is still hopeless at is getting out of dummy half quickly. I can't think of any Bulldogs players that are good at it besides Utai and Patten tbh. It's an important aspect of the game and thank god we'll have Morris and Ennis next year to help in that area.
Really, cause I think his dummy half running is one of the better parts of his game

P

Promiscuous

Very good defensive player.

Game Darius Boyd no room to move at all on Sunday. Well done boy!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played well again today! I think he has come along way this year!

With only one wing spot to sure up I think we are looking alright in the backline for next year!
1)Patten
2)
3)Morris
4)Idris
5)Nanai
6)Roberts
7)Kimmorley

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1)patten
2)hazem
3)morris
4)irdis
5)utai
6)roberts,holdsworth,groom
7)kimmorley

Should be 1-7 next year.

bouzza

New Pup
Reaction score
winitana is a joke

winitana is the owrst centre int he game. hes slow and cant tackle for ****.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
No way Nanai deserves a spot from what ive seen from him this year. Utai and Hazem first choices for wing in 09, with younger players pushing for spots.

A

Al.Bundy

I was bagging Nanai but I am eating my words.
He still has a long way to go though.

Haven't seen him score any brilliant tries though. All layed out for him.

B

billiris

I know his had a couple of poor patches this season, but his such a classy player IMO

Got a shuttle style of play, but his very sharp

Keep in mind his very young and still playing Toyota Cup, still has to develop in frame etc

I like all our young backline players TBH Nanai, Idris, Winitana, etc
dead right. Should be on the wing for el masri next year. after he gets the record though.

Status
Not open for further replies.