Mythological Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I will not take credit for this thread as it was *dOgzRuLe* who came up with it orignally but she didnt post it and I thought It was a pretty cool idea, so I will post it.

If you were to name 2 mythological creatures that BEST describe your personality and aspects what would they be? and Why?

I would be a Fariy and a Siren.

Fairy- as a kid my great grandmother swore I was one, and I am a little crazy like that and love to collect rocks and other nature items :grinning: plus fairy's have pretty faces hehe

Siren- they are in the water luring the saliors and then killing them, I have an under streak, someone called me a Siren once

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
the liger is pretty much my favourite animal. It's bread for it's skills in magic. hth

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Liger's pwn.

GOSH!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liger's suck.

Give me a LochFoot anyday. :D

What about ManBearPig, ManBearPig? Shouldn't that be your favourite?

Oh wait, ManBearPig was real. Cereal.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Liger's suck.

Give me a LochFoot anyday. :D

What about ManBearPig, ManBearPig? Shouldn't that be your favourite?

Oh wait, ManBearPig was real. Cereal.
Yes. ManBearPig is real. Al Gore was cereal all along. He just wanted to be taken cereal. Excelsior!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes. ManBearPig is real. Al Gore was cereal all along. He just wanted to be taken cereal. Excelsior!
ROFL. I love Cartman when they're in the cave. "Yeah, i just gotta take a really bad crap"...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL!!!! "All jews carry gold around their neck."
ROFL. The funniest was when he says "I don't know what you are talking about", then Cartman grills him, he hands over the bag and then he says: "Kyle, everyone knows that every jew carries a fake bag of jew gold with them, give me the real bag of jew gold"

Or something like that. Funniest thing ever. Anyway, we should probably start our own South Park thread so we don't keep on spamming every other thread. :D

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
a phoenix and a siren.

phoenix: I have a firey personality plus after all the crap I have seen and been through in my life I have pretty much come through it stronger.

siren: they were said to lure sailors in with their songs and then kill them. Metaphorically, that pretty much sums up how I am with guys.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
siren: they were said to lure sailors in with their songs and then kill them. Metaphorically, that pretty much sums up how I am with guys.
Kind of like Fatty & Smellma in that one Simpsons episode?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
panthin ? lol probably a taurus cause my star sighn

Status
Not open for further replies.