My WISH LIST

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Finucane 300k isn't he chasing 700?
He's on 500k and that's probably bang on what he's worth, most likely we'd have to offer more than that.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's on 500k and that's probably bang on what he's worth, most likely we'd have to offer more than that.
I know what he's on, but I read he's after 700k. Had our DNA and we fucked him off for the mercenary t rex

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who's giving him that much when he turns 30 next year and is a bench player these days? He might not take 300k but he's not worth more than 400k with the mileage he has on his body.
If we sign him I’m done. We can’t have Jackson, Elliot, Waddell and Finucane in our back row. I’ll only embrace the Finucane signing if we didn’t have the rest. We need 2nd rowers who can play on the fringe, bend the line backwards and break lines

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we sign him I’m done. We can’t have Jackson, Elliot, Waddell and Finucane in our back row. I’ll only embrace the Finucane signing if we didn’t have the rest. We need 2nd rowers who can play on the fringe, bend the line backwards and break lines
I don't think it'd happen but if it did he'd play prop (Jackson can't play on an edge anymore), which is his lock style (playstyle) anyways and it's what his body shape is suited to.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK OK...Realistically speaking this is the team of 17 contracted players...:grinning:
Now who are the 4 you would add to make the deference ????
1 Averillo
2 JAC
3 Cotric
4 Allen
5 DWZ
6 Burton
7 Flanagan
8 Hetherington
9 Wakeham
10 Thompson
11 Doorey
12 Jackson
13 Elliott

14 Topine
15 RFM
16 Stimson
17 Waddell
1 JAC
2 Heleta/ Allan
3 Kris
4 Shoupp
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Flanagan
8 Hamlin- Uele/ Hetherington
9 Clark
10 Thompson/ Atoni
11 Doorey
12 RFM
13 Jackson..reluctantly
14 Averillo
15 Topine
16 Afoa
17 Elliott

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think it'd happen but if it did he'd play prop (Jackson can't play on an edge anymore), which is his lock style (playstyle) anyways and it's what his body shape is suited to.
I think we need to stay clear of signing him if that’s the case

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I went looking at off contract players with points in mind..

Came up with the following team which I think would be great for us.. and not crazy crazy unrealistic (still very unlikely of course)... it would involve Jackson being moved on however.

Targets:
Sebastian Kris
Toby Rudolf OR Bunty Afoa
Tyrone Peachy OR Connor Watson
Nicho hynes
Kurt capewell
Clark / any decent hooker

Starting side

1. Hynes
2. Cotric
3. Kris
4. Allen
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Hetherington
9. Clark / any decent hooker
10. Thompson
11. Capewell
12. Elliott
13. Peachy / Watson
14. Rudolf / Afoa
15. RFM
16. Topine
17. Atoni

18. Averillo

The thing about targeting a Watson or peachy is they give you coverage in the backs if you get injuries. Plus they have points in them. I think it's more of a luxury purchase though depending on how much they'd cost. I looked at hynes at 1 because I think he offers more than Allen, again though a bit of a luxury. I think the main target needs to be a decent 9 of course, but outside that go hard for capewell, one front rower, a centre, fullback (or resign Meaney) then finally the lock (I'm open to Topine playing in this role, but after 1
NRL game I'm hesitant to rest my hopes on him, therefore happy to let this one play out)