Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His knees wouldn’t last one set in attack and he wouldn’t handle the defensive workload either. I don’t see how he fits into out top 17 at all. Such a waste of money we need to use elsewhere.
Yh i wouldn't bother playing him, he will just break down again.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, I might change the picture haha. I love tales from the crypt, one of the best shows from the 90's imo
Yeah, I loved that show. The movie Creepshow was great, too. Did you ever watch it back in the day? Similar comic book style.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I loved that show. The movie Creepshow was great, too. Did you ever watch it back in the day? Similar comic book style.
Loved the first, didn't mind the second. Tried to erase all memory of the third and mostly succeeded :tearsofjoy:

did you ever watch tales from the darkeside?
Isn't anywhere near as good as crypt but OK to watch if you're bored (and being high helps) haha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Loved the first, didn't mind the second. Tried to erase all memory of the third and mostly succeeded :tearsofjoy:

did you ever watch tales from the darkeside?
Isn't anywhere near as good as crypt but OK to watch if you're bored (and being high helps) haha
Haha ok I didn’t know they even made a third but the second was a major backwards step, for sure. It wasn’t as stylish and with the exception of the raft, the stories weren’t as good.

I think I did watch a few episodes back in the day. I liked all those cheesy horror shows/ movies. But Tales From the Crypt and the first Creepshow really nailed that comic book style.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha ok I didn’t know they even made a third but the second was a major backwards step, for sure. It wasn’t as stylish and with the exception of the raft, the stories weren’t as good.

I think I did watch a few episodes back in the day. I liked all those cheesy horror shows/ movies. But Tales From the Crypt and the first Creepshow really nailed that comic book style.
Trust me, you don't want to. It was absolutely abysmal. I'm pretty sure that reece guy from Malcolm in the middle was in it, haven't seen him in anything else and for good reason

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trust me, you don't want to. It was absolutely abysmal. I'm pretty sure that reece guy from Malcolm in the middle was in it, haven't seen him in anything else and for good reason
He can’t have been worse than Balky Bartokomous in the Langoliers. :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's one Stephen King adaptation I haven't seen, doesn't sound like I missed much :tearsofjoy:
They have made some terrible adaptations of his movies (along with a few really good ones). Do you remember that sitcom Perfect Strangers with the American guy and his goody foreign cousin Balky? Balky was the bad guy. About as threatening and menacing as a warm wet sponge ...haha

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pet sematary
It
Salem's lot
Apt pupil

I'm sure there's more but those are the only tolerable/decent ones I can think of

Hahaha, yeah, I vaguely remember that. Pretty sure family matters was the spin off show with Steve urkel.

Ahhh, I miss the 90's :tearsofjoy:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now thanks to 90's nostalgia, for some reason I've got the step by step theme song stuck in my head :tearsofjoy:

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
01. Nick Meaney
02. Christian Crichton
03. Morgan Harper
04. Will Hopaote
05. Reimis Smith
06. Keiran Foran
07. Brandon Wakeham
08. Aidan Tolman
09. Lachlan Lewis