Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We aren't going to win the comp in 2019 so I would use it just to build for 2020. With that in mind I have moved Keiran Foran to hooker. He kept getting beaten for pace out wide this year so I've brought him inside to share the hooking job with Brown. If his body can't handle the work then so be it and he gets relaced. Our young halves need to build a partnership. Also this is with the assumption Kane Elgey has signed.

01. Nick Meaney
02. Christian Cricton
03. William Hopoate
04. Reimis Smith
05. Josh Bergamin
06. Lachlan Lewis
07. Kane Elgey
08. Aiden Tolman
09. Keiran Foran
10. David Klemmer (vc)
11. Rhyse Martin (k)
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Josh Jackson (c)

14. Ofahiki Ogden
15. Renouf To'omaga
16. Adam Elliott
17. Fa'amanu Brown

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We aren't going to win the comp in 2019 so I would use it just to build for 2020. With that in mind I have moved Keiran Foran to hooker. He kept getting beaten for pace out wide this year so I've brought him inside to share the hooking job with Brown. If his body can't handle the work then so be it and he gets relaced. Our young halves need to build a partnership. Also this is with the assumption Kane Elgey has signed.

01. Nick Meaney
02. Christian Cricton
03. William Hopoate
04. Reimis Smith
05. Josh Bergamin
06. Lachlan Lewis
07. Kane Elgey
08. Aiden Tolman
09. Keiran Foran
10. David Klemmer (vc)
11. Rhyse Martin (k)
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Josh Jackson (c)

14. Ofahiki Ogden
15. Renouf To'omaga
16. Adam Elliott
17. Fa'amanu Brown

I'd be keen to see Woolford get a crack after a strong off season

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA im sorry but fcuk me... Foran at Hooker? He'll be lucky to survive on the wing for 26 rounds and you want to throw him into the trenches?

Other than that its not a bad looking team but I would still throw Lichaa In on the condition he does not pass to forwards anymore and put JMK In Browns spot as utility.

Elgey and Brown can fight their way into the side.

Also if that bench kicks on with the potential these kids have shown in reserves then were good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be keen to see Woolford get a crack after a strong off season
Would love to see Woolford come in but his d is still too questionable for a hooker.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would love to see Woolford come in but his d is still too questionable for a hooker.
Yeah I'm hearing ya but hoping a strong off season will help..Just love his service old fashioned off the ground. Cook wasn't best defender but has grown in that department immensely

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA im sorry but fcuk me... Foran at Hooker? He'll be lucky to survive on the wing for 26 rounds and you want to throw him into the trenches?

Other than that its not a bad looking team but I would still throw Lichaa In on the condition he does not pass to forwards anymore and put JMK In Browns spot as utility.

Also if that bench kicks on with the potential these kids have shown in reserves then were good.
Yes at hooker. Either he's good at it or it forces him to retire medically unfit. Either way it works out for us.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes at hooker. Either he's good at it or it forces him to retire medically unfit. Either way it works out for us.
I reckon we got a chance to medically retire him from the bench if he makes it back on to it..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Someone had to say it. Glad you saved me the trouble (except for liccha, he's had more than enough chances)

Grads

Waterboy
Reaction score
I like it mate. Skillful, quick and youthful backline. Besides Foran that’s a pretty mobile team.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JMK is hopeless. I have no idea why people want him in the team.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Foran to hooker is our best move. If you want to assist with a medical retirement this is the position for him.
Not only that but if he actually works out this gives us a 3rd kicking option which if you watch the storm play this is invaluable.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran's best position is on the sideline. And if he had any decency he would stop taking the clubs money and retire.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Foran can't bend over lol.
His knees wouldn’t last one set in attack and he wouldn’t handle the defensive workload either. I don’t see how he fits into out top 17 at all. Such a waste of money we need to use elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.