My new Tetris Highscore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Unless it's done on a Game Boy, it doesn't count.
You know, I'm of the same mindset, however find me a gameboy version of Tetris that we can play online and take screenshots of. If not, then get to rotating and dropping, boy!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Didnt that chic marry tetris ? If she finds out you been playing it she gunna cut your dick off.
I bet that dyke married Tetris because she was so ugly, no guy could look at her.

Look at me mate, I can't get enough of Driver San Francisco but I'm not taking my copy of that game and running off to Vegas to marry it forever :D

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i could do that with both hands tied behind my back ffs

but unfortunately the NBN is a big piece of communist shit and my internet is off and on for 2 days now, so im not sure i can play properly

Wahesh

Reaction score
Charlie Sheen beats that in a night!
Hmmm there's something there I'm not getting - and I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that I watched a movie last night with Charlie Sheen's brother EMILIO ESTEVEZ at the same time you posted that (I watched D2 The Might Ducks at 8:00pm and your post came in at 8:01pm. Coincidence?
i could do that with both hands tied behind my back ffs

but unfortunately the NBN is a big piece of communist shit and my internet is off and on for 2 days now, so im not sure i can play properly
Dude, I'm on the NBN, and it's not that bad. Now by the time you posted that, you could've gone to that website and the game would've loaded properly. The game doesn't constantly receive internet data as you play it, once it loads once, that's it.

NOW GET TO IT FFS!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HOW IN THE NAME OF HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL CAN YOU POSSIBLY KEEP UP WITH THE SPEED???
LMFAO that's why it ended not long after entering Stage 10.

Oh and that bloody explosive block square... what an absolute pain in the arse that thing is.

Wahesh

Reaction score
LMFAO that's why it ended not long after entering Stage 10.

Oh and that bloody explosive block square... what an absolute pain in the arse that thing is.
That single block ain't so bad. I actually like it as it destroys a gap whenever you've created one.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hmmm there's something there I'm not getting - and I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that I watched a movie last night with Charlie Sheen's brother EMILIO ESTEVEZ at the same time you posted that (I watched D2 The Might Ducks at 8:00pm and your post came in at 8:01pm. Coincidence?

Dude, I'm on the NBN, and it's not that bad. Now by the time you posted that, you could've gone to that website and the game would've loaded properly. The game doesn't constantly receive internet data as you play it, once it loads once, that's it.

NOW GET TO IT FFS!
ok ill do it tomorrow but i guarantee the nbn is a piece of shit, deliberately sabotaged to protect foxtel, i dont care if its fiber to the node, fiber to the premises or fiber up the ass, i care about watching something without it dropping out on me ffs

my problem is worse than people in africa not being able to eat

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ok ill do it tomorrow but i guarantee the nbn is a piece of shit, deliberately sabotaged to protect foxtel, i dont care if its fiber to the node, fiber to the premises or fiber up the ass, i care about watching something without it dropping out on me ffs

my problem is worse than people in africa not being able to eat
I agree.. fibre to the premises is shithouse... I normally get 95Mbit.

*Note upload speed is because I've capped it on our router for non torrents traffic*

upload_2018-1-22_21-2-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.