..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
awwww i feel sorry for your kids...:(

but oh well thats this season for you

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
my son was crying when it was 12-0 but was chering at 44-4 when thay got a try disallowed very funny stuff. also came out with this comment today which was "Sonny bill is a b!tch" throught that was very funny. i told him that us doggies fan are tough and we will have better years to come so stay strong he is only 5.

M

mofo sixx

Slap em in the head & tell em to harden up , i had my kid there to & he said after the game , Cant wait till next yr so we have some decent players!,

boo hoo

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this season will see us cull deadwood players and deadhead supporters.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
have a good look around when you turn up to the remaining games and see the real Bulldog supporters.

We ***** about the players turning up - what a joke.

K

Kane 'em

well what can i say i dont want to bag the players but me and my kids went and watched the game .by the time full time came my kids where cring in disbeleive they couldent understand why they where beaten and playing that bad.i wanted to cry my self this is the worst year i have ever witnessed. Been following the dogs for 30 yrs and this year is bad there is no excusses for performances like that. i had to tell my kids you cant win all the time and they will get better next yaer and we need to support them win lose or draw.
You weren't the only one and I was at the club!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
well what can i say i dont want to bag the players but me and my kids went and watched the game .by the time full time came my kids where cring in disbeleive they couldent understand why they where beaten and playing that bad.i wanted to cry my self this is the worst year i have ever witnessed. Been following the dogs for 30 yrs and this year is bad there is no excusses for performances like that. i had to tell my kids you cant win all the time and they will get better next yaer and we need to support them win lose or draw.
Hi Top-Dog. I've been following them for nearly 50 years and it's the worst that I've ever seen Canterbury-Bankstown play.

I do believe that we are just in a slump and that things will get better very soon. When a team is as demoralised as ours it is very hard to get back up and play at their best.

This is the tempering that all fans have to undertake so that we understand the true nature of supporting our team. When we're back on top, remember how we felt in 2008, and enjoy the victories that will come over the same sides that flogged us.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i neraly started crying myself

i was gong to leave b4 first half but though maybe after the brak they would come back fired up but as we all know they didnt i ended u leaving with 8 mins to go

i think thy have already given up on this year i guess we will have to wait until next year to see some wins one would hope

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rodzilla Think Hes A Mad **** Now

Status
Not open for further replies.