Opinion My hands up, I admit I was wrong, bring him on …

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the more reason to find the putrid performances he produces frequently for us inexcusable.
Whats Fannybum's excuse for being consistently shit every single game since 2021?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats Fannybum's excuse for being consistently shit every single game since 2021?
He had that one game in Newcastle which I’m sure you will be reminded of :tearsofjoy:

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Ciraldo might wait until most of our pack are back and match fit. Better that his first few games are ones where the chances of winning are high and little chance of being dominated and demoralised.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So while old mate Dolphin fan @Flanagun is working on his weekly baiting threads and using some missed tackle stats to have a go at one of the gutsiest busiest number 9’s in the game …

I thought we all might like to move away from helping him get to his usual 6 or 8 pages, by discussing some stats that tell a real story …

I’ve been against Karl Oloapu moving into 1st grade to early, but with some big boppers coming back I think we’re going to have to if we want to crack the 8, and personally I think he deserves his shot ..

This is not a KF bashing thread by the way, it’s just the facts ..

KO’s weekend Stats

117 run metres
3 tackle busts
1 line break assist
26 tackles
135 kick metres

KF Stats

42 run metres
0 tackle busts
0 line break assists
17 tackles
118 kick metres

2023 stats

KO

Played 6 won 5
2 try’s
4 try assists
3 drop outs
1027 total kick metres
171.1 Av kick metres
557 total running metres
92 Average running metres
86% tackle average ..

KF

Played 6 won 3
0 try’s
0 try assists
1 drop out
570 total kick metres
95 Av kick metres
570 total running metres
43 Average running metres
91% tackle average ..

I feel @Flanagun knows it’s just a matter of time so he’s looking to write about other players already to get his baiting fetishes …
Like Skelton, play them before we have nothing to play for.